We are ambitious for Sea of Thieves, and committed to continuing to grow the game, deliver meaningful events and customer experiences, and engage and communicate with our customers regularly and effectively across a growing set of channels.
As technical programme manager you will be a key enabler of our future success; we are looking for an experienced programme manager to oversee the ongoing development of the suite of integrated systems and workflows that make up the customer platform used to communicate and manage content for players through email, web and game.
The ideal candidate will:
* Have excellent technical knowledge of the solutions available in market to support customer management and manage customer data in a compliant and reliable manner.
* Be an active communicator, bringing stakeholders into the process early and effectively managing expectations
* Have a passion for tangible impact and positive customer outcomes and momentum
* Bring a sense of possibility and ambition to our plans
* Reason well about stakeholder requirements and workflows
* Have a pragmatic, flexible, can-do mindset with good situational analysis
* Be a strategic thinker - solving today's challenges while setting us up for future success
* Be experienced in managing development locally and remotely, knowing when to buy and when to build
* Excellent business process/planning skills
* Experience working with a customer relationship management (CRM) platform within a Digital/online/eCommerce business
* Numerate and analytically minded with good understanding of customer profiling/segmentations and targeted communications
* Great familiarity with existing line-of-business applications development
* Exceptionally strong communication skills (both written and verbal), strong collaboration skills, and the ability to work effectively with a diversity of business users, of different technical abilities.
* Self-starter who can effectively manage time and work load.
* An independent learner who can identify knowledge gaps and opportunities for improvements and reach out for resource
* The ideal candidate would show clear experience of working with business side stakeholders to own vision, architecture and implementation of technical solutions end to end as well as demonstrable experience in the post-launch phase of defining support model and capacity plans.
* This will require a senior skillset responsible for strategic roadmap, tactical plans including establishing and managing to budget, hiring plans and personnel/performance management.
Years of industry experience: 5+ years in technical project management in enterprise scale context, with a focus on CRM systems strongly preferred
* BA level university graduate in computing/software engineering or related business degree with technical concentration
* Accredited project management skills
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
* Establish and iterate on requirements for a range of internal business stakeholders including marketing, customer management and live operations/content management necessary to execute their programmes
* Maintain roadmap and priorities of this programme
* Work with engineering leads to map requirements and roadmaps into a suitably specified execution plan
* Plan implementation and level of resourcing of initiatives and oversee to completion
* Adjust plans in a dynamic environment to manage risk, capitalise on opportunities or deal with the unexpected - involving stakeholders as necessary
* Ensure quality delivery through active planning of test, verification
* Plan roll-outs to ensure the necessary level of operational continuity necessary in an always-on world
Microsoft is a technology company that develops and supports software, services, and devices.