Who We Are:
Come be a catalyst in the Technical Program Management team; we are the central nervous system that allows Twitter Engineering to thrive and scale. As a TPM, you will be responsible for driving the future of Twitter's products, applications, and platform while leading cross-functional initiatives that span the breadth of engineering.
What You'll Do:
* Lead functional and technical delivery of key team-, org-, and company-wide initiatives
* Develop and ensure adoption of agile methodology to simplify project delivery
* Partner with all stakeholders in a program and lead execution from concept to ship
What You Are:
* 7+ years as a TPM, engineering leader, product manager (technical domain), or related discipline
* Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering or or equivalent work experience
* You have a desire to partner with product teams to define strategy and requirements
* You have proficiency in working with engineering teams to design, scope, and shepherd features
* You have the ability to create functional specs, project / release plans, and roadmaps
* Power to influence peers / managers and build consensus while dealing with ambiguity
* Capacity to own and execute multiple programs simultaneously
* Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering or a related technical discipline
* Experience with agile software development methodologies and productivity tools
* Consistent track record of shipping products with broad customer impact
* Hands-on development experience with highly-available, scalable software and services
* Shown ability to identify and resolve systemic issues
* Interest and capacity to mentor TPMs and champion growth
* Active Twitter usage and a fascination with bird names would be feathers in your cap
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.
San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.