Orderve is a start-up that is building the premier end-to-end experience for restaurants and trusted partners to discover and source specialty food for their businesses. We are challenging the legacy food service business model with an e-commerce marketplace platform that will connect chefs with vendors small and large. While supported by a well-established food service company and Relish Works, Inc., an innovation hub, we operate as an independent start-up focused on solving specific user-centered problems around buying and selling food.
We are a looking for hard workers with diverse talents, ready to collaborate and roll up their sleeves to get the job done. We have a lot to do in a short amount of time and believe that trust, communication and flexibility allow all of us to accomplish the most, and still value life outside of work.
The Technical Program Manager will be a key player in Orderve's overall success by owning the technical deliverables and driving development velocity for our full stack engineering team. You will have end to end ownership of the software development life cycle output, by ensuring development teams are unblocked and working on the right thing at the right time. You will collaborate with senior leadership, including Heads of Product and Engineering, to ensure complex requirements are turned into clear and comprehensive technical specifications and maintain a prioritized, estimated and organized backlog.
You will need to have experience driving agile teams (scrum and/or Kanban), strong problem solving and analytical skills, a desire to own solutions and dig deep into the details. You will have experience creating, maintaining and communicating project plans and roadmaps and establishing new processes to ensure maximum engineering output.
* Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent degree
* Experience in consumer-facing e-commerce sites and marketplace technology
* Experience managing SDLC workflows in JIRA or similar tools
* 4+ years facilitating planning, retrospectives, and other meetings necessary to keep the team in sync
* 4+ years working with cross-functional teams in an agile environment
* Experience in Magento, MySQL, HTML/CSS
* Certified scrum master
* Strong business acumen, creative problem-solving skills, critical thinker with high attention to detail
* Experience in a start-up environment and/or the food service industry
* Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and prescription insurance
* Vacation, personal, and sick time- 4 weeks
* Generous 401(k) matching program and retirement plan
* Flexible spending
* Employee assistance programs
* Company-sponsored life insurance
* Supplemental life insurance
* Wellness program
* Short-term disability
* Supplemental long-term disability
* Cell phone reimbursement - $100
* Gym reimbursement - $80