Myriad Women's Health is part of the largest molecular diagnostic lab in the world. We've brought together a variety of technical, scientific and clinical disciplines to make medically actionable DNA screening accessible to all. We're looking for Technical Program Managers who want to work on innovative products that will help people make life-changing decisions.
Utilize your technical and business skills to make meaningful impact in an industry that is desperate for innovation and change! This is a great opportunity to join an entrepreneurial, cross-functional team working on practical technical challenges and directly contributing to the commercial success of the company.
* Be the program manager for our custom-built, automation-centric Reporting and Curation systems that supports our world class genetic testing products
* Partner effectively with the Medical directors, Product directors, Curation, R&D and Engineering teams in translating end user requirements and system domain expertise into detailed technical product requirements
* Create and maintain the Reporting & Curation Engineering team's project roadmap and milestones and ensure that we are working on high impact projects that align with the company mission and goals.
* Deliver outstanding results through constant cross-functional communication, conflict resolution and decision making
* Work closely with software engineers and business partners to bring products through the full agile software development lifecycle; on-spec and on-time
* Ensure the quality and completeness of product and project requirement documents
* Run process and meetings that accelerate, not hinder, team velocity
* Be accountable for schedules and report progress regularly to all stakeholders while mitigating risks along the way
* Keep the focus on priorities while shielding the team from distractions and interferences
* Recommend system improvements by analyzing current practices and processes
* Provide first level diagnostic of incidents and support of LIMS business users
* Utilize your analytical strength to define, develop and own product success metrics
* 3+ years of relevant experience with BS or MS in a genetics, engineering, bioengineering, or information management discipline.
* Fluency with Jira, Confluence, Google Docs (project planning), Github and SmartSheets (gantt charts)
* Experience working in a regulated industry
* Prior success as a technical program manager in a software team, ideally with SaaS products in an entrepreneurial environment; familiarity with healthcare or genomics a plus
* Can effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally with all roles and levels of management
* Able to use clear, simple language to translate business needs into technical requirements
* Strong attention to detail, never leaving issues unresolved
* Well versed with agile or scrum concepts (sprints, backlog, burndown charts), with PMP and/or Certified Scrum Master certifications preferred
* Strong problem solving and customer service skills
About Our Company
Myriad Genetics Inc., is a leading personalized medicine company dedicated to being a trusted advisor transforming patient lives worldwide with pioneering molecular diagnostics. Myriad discovers and commercializes molecular diagnostic tests that: determine the risk of developing disease, accurately diagnose disease, assess the risk of disease progression, and guide treatment decisions across six major medical specialties where molecular diagnostics can significantly improve patient care and lower healthcare costs. Myriad is focused on three strategic imperatives: maintaining leadership in an expanding hereditary cancer market, diversifying its product portfolio through the introduction of new products and increasing the revenue contribution from international markets. For more information on how Myriad is making a difference, please visit the Company's website: www.myriad.com.