The Sr. Associate, Platform & Delivery Management consults with internal business groups to provide high-level application software development services or technical support. The incumbent provides comprehensive senior-level technical consulting to IT management and senior technical staffs. In addition s/he evaluates compliance with the organization's technology standards and works with internal business groups on implementation opportunities, challenges, and requirements of various applications.
* Defines the application architecture and manages the lifecycle of improvements, upgrades and continuous maintenance
* Designs and implements applications to meet business SLAs
* Ensures that project work meets all contractual service levels associated with quality estimation and incident resolution
* Ensures that projects follow specific project plans and time lines; delivers status reports, issues log and generate appropriate documentation
* Ensures that the team follows standards for development tools/platforms/methodology/controls to ensure efficiency, quality and consistency in application development
* Leads team members on data analysis and integration of applications
* Manages external vendor relationships with contract administrators to review/negotiate/revise relevant contracts
* Monitors and evaluates the performance of staff and business processes to assist in streamlining tasks and initiating new or revised systems
* Provides technical documentation updates to the latest enhancement or release
* Researches technologies and best practices to support continuous improvements in systems and applications quality, efficiency, ROI, etc.
* Directs and reviews the work of the team and provides training to enhance knowledge and skills
* Bachelor's Degree; in Computer Science or equivalent technical discipline or equivalent work experience
* 5-9 years relevant work experience
* Previous work experience in portfolio management of a large Datawarehouse is required
* Previous work with Informatica, Oracle database, Control-M and Unix scripting is highly desired.
* Experience managing systems architecture and software design and development
* Experience managing an application development team
* Able to analyze and resolve complex issues and problems in a sound and timely fashion
* Able to assimilate research data from a variety of sources, analyze, and recommend appropriate courses of action to take
* Able to build solid, effective working relationships with others
* Able to coach others in the development of their skills
* Able to constructively work under stress and pressure when faced with high workloads and deadlines
* Able to design applications using new or existing methodologies
* Able to adjust readily to change and adapt as needed
* Able to express ideas clearly and convey necessary information
* Able to identify areas of risk/concern in area of responsibility
* Able to identify needs and opportunities and develop action plans to address
* Able to interact effectively with all levels of management
* Able to prepare/analyze appropriate reports and other business correspondence
* Able to think strategically and tactically
* Able to work independently with minimum supervision
* Possesses strong organizational and time management skills, driving tasks to completion
* Minimal physical effort such as sitting, standing, and walking
At Santander, we value and respect differences in our workforce and strive to increase the diversity of our teams. We actively encourage everyone to apply.
Primary Location:New Jersey-Holmdel-101 Crawfords Corner Road - 06368 - Bell Works
Job Posting:Jun 7, 2019, 1:20:06 PM
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER M/F/Vet/Disabled/SO
Let your dream job find you.
Sign up to start matching with top companies. It’s fast and free.