Experian is the world's leading global information services company, unlocking the power of data to create more opportunities for consumers, businesses and society. For five years in a row, we have been named in the Top 100 "World's Most Innovative Companies" by Forbes Magazine. With a focus on our employees, we were rated the #1 Top Workplace by the Orange County Register. Experian Consumer Information Services (CIS) is redefining the way our clients do business within all aspects of the customer credit lifecycle. Fueled by best-in-class data and innovative technology we help businesses make smarter decisions, identify consumers, make decisions on loans, market to prospects and collect.
We are looking for an experienced Program Manager to join our CIS Product Delivery team. The CIS Product Delivery team is responsible for leveraging new and emerging technologies to solve key technical challenges for our business and clients as well as integrating new data sets, products and applications acquired by Experian.
In this role, you will be improving synergies and driving clarity between Engineering, Finance and Human Resources for forecasting. In addition, you'll be helping with Agile development maturity and you'll be facilitating quarterly planning using the Agile SAFE framework.
Knowledge, Experience & Qualifications
* Bachelor's degree required. MBA or MIS preferred
* A minimum of five years of program management experience
* Experience in managing the technical and collaboration challenges of integrating a broad set of dependencies
* Excellent verbal communication skills, strong analytical and organizational skills
* Ability to understand and drive teams to working on cutting edge technologies such as AWS, big data, Java, Python etc.
* Experience with DevOps, SAFE, Agile Development methodologies
* Strong analytical skills with knowledge of financial management for technology projects
* Ability to develop conceptual frameworks and provide recommendations on best approach
* Experience with managing through metrics processes
* Financial Services Industry experience preferred
* Critical thinking and ability to identify opportunities for improvement
* Ability to think strategically and creatively, while also managing tactical execution
* Broad business and functional understanding to balance decision-making and actions across product, operations, clients, furnishers, consumers, legal, regulatory, and finance functions
* Strong communication and presentation skills
* Excellent leadership and decision-making skills
* Four weeks of vacation to start, five sick days and two volunteer days (plus eleven paid holidays)
* This is a bonus eligible position with a 15% bonus target
* Employee stock purchase program and 401K matching
* Wellness initiatives, online discounts, employee discounts, pet insurance and more
EOE including disability/veterans