Amazon Global Specialty Fulfillment (GSF) provides fulfillment and delivery operation support to Prime Now, Pantry, Amazon Fresh, Whole Foods, Treasure Truck, and Amazon Restaurants. We're seeking a Technical Program Manager to be a part of Fresh, Prime Now, and Treasure Truck Supply Chain team. This is a unique opportunity to play a key role in groundbreaking initiatives using advanced technology to solve difficult and interesting problems.
As the Technical Program Manager, you will walk the line between business objectives and technical capability to help define the measures by which we judge operational success and work closely with upstream partners to ensure access, quality, and consistency within our system. You will be expected to make appropriate tradeoffs to optimize time-to-launch, spot risks, optimize cross-team processes, clearly communicate goals, roles, responsibilities, and desired outcomes to all partner tech teams
You should be a self-starter, comfortable with ambiguity, able to think big while paying careful attention to detail, possess excellent communication skills and enjoy working on a fast-paced and global team.
* Work closely with the tech teams and business stakeholders to identify and address issues and opportunities.
* Anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make tradeoffs, and balance the business needs versus technical constraints.
* Analyze and solve business problems at their root, stepping back to understand the broader context.
* Gain consensus on technical decisions and ensure that appropriate data engineering practices are employed to deliver high quality results.
* Build out documentation to support continuity within the team and better serve business stakeholders.
* Create, maintain and disseminate project information to stakeholders and facilitate team reviews weekly, monthly, and quarterly.
* Drive effective teamwork, communication, collaboration and commitment across multiple disparate groups with competing priorities
* Must possess excellent business judgment, strong written and oral communication skills, and a practical, common sense approach to getting things done
Amazon is a company operating a marketplace for consumers, sellers, and content creators.