Do you want to play a central role in defining the customer experience for the next generation of mobile products? If so, join us on the Digital, Apps, and Game Services (DAGS) Selection Team; a dynamic, innovative and growing part of the Amazon Digital Products business. We're a group of passionate, entrepreneurial, driven, talented professionals who are empowered to deliver world-class customer experiences for both consumers and developers. Our team has played a critical role in the successful launch of the Amazon DAGS for Android, Kindle Fire Tablet, Fire TV and Fire TV Stick. We are continuing to innovate in the mobile space and have some very exciting plans for the future.
We're looking for a program management professional to help define and create world-class customer experiences. As Senior Technical Program Manager for Amazon DAGS, you will identify, quantify, prioritize and launch new strategic opportunities, roadmaps and product features to support the growth of the DAGS business around the world. You will work cross-functionally to bring products, initiatives and experiences to market against dedicated timelines. You will work with stakeholders to assemble project teams, identify appropriate resources needed, assign responsibilities and manage go-to-market activities to ensure timely, well-executed launches. You will also regularly assess risks, anticipate bottlenecks, manage escalations and make trade-offs balancing business needs against constraints. Your passion, drive and intellect will encourage thoughtful, risk-taking behavior that maximizes value for customers and benefit to the DAGS business.
In this position, you will play a lead role in ensuring the successful launch of world-class customer experiences. The successful candidate will be deeply analytical, have technical aptitude, work effectively in a matrix organization, and be adept at translating data from a variety sources of into action for teams to deliver high quality, simple, delightful experiences that customers love.
As a Technical Program Manager, your key responsibilities will include:
* Lead the launch activities of the consumer-focused apps and games strategy and vision supported by internal and external analysis
* Interact with executive leadership, engineering, product management and multiple stakeholder teams to define and deliver complex projects
* Anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make trade-offs, and balance the business needs versus technical constraints
* Identify, assess, track and mitigate issues and risks at multiple levels and maximize resources for the greater good of the customer
* Create, maintain and disseminate project and program information to stakeholders
* Drive effective teamwork, communication, collaboration and commitment across multiple disparate groups with varied priorities
* Manage the execution of product launch plans and measure and analyze product performance in the marketplace for opportunities to innovate, improve customer experience and increase adoption
* Proactively identify and resolve strategic issues that may impair the team's ability to meet strategic, financial, and technical goals
Amazon is a company operating a marketplace for consumers, sellers, and content creators.