Redfin is redefining real estate in the consumer's favor by combining our own technology and agents to create a service that's better, faster, and costs less. As a Redfinnian, you'll make a difference in one of life's most important events-buying or selling a home. Our hiring standards are high, yet our culture is humble. We've got all the perks, but if what you value most is doing great work in a creative, collaborative, and disciplined environment, join us.
As a Product Support Specialist, you'll use your technical expertise to deliver the same spectacular customer service to every Redfinnian that our agents and engineers deliver to our customers.
* Diagnose problems with our software using existing administrative dashboards, direct SQL queries of the database, and inspection of web pages
* File bugs in JIRA with detailed reproduction steps, changes to features, or requests for new features, based on investigations and employee or customer feedback
* Specify and/or build new dashboards or administrative tools to help diagnose and fix common problems
* Act as liaison with engineering teams, reading new product specifications and meeting regularly to report on the support status of each team's features
* Add to existing internal product documentation based on feedback from users
Skills & Experience
* BS in Information Systems, Computer Science, or Computer Engineering
* Two years of experience with SQL-including JOINs of two or more tables, subqueries, and grouping results
* Five years of experience with productivity software such as MS Office, Apple's office apps, or the Atlassian suite
* Basic scripting ability, such as being able to write simple shell scripts to automate tasks if necessary.
* Excellent written and verbal skills
What We Offer
* Competitive compensation packages with a salary, bonuses, and restricted stock grants
* Generous benefits, including three weeks of paid vacation, medical, dental, and vision insurance, and fully paid family leave
* Strong startup culture with catered lunches, casual dress code, happy hours, and more
To make sure we hire the most qualified people, we've designed a multi-step selection process which may include interviews, a homework assignment, and a reference check. We're excited to get to know you and hope you're ready to give this opportunity everything you've got!
Redfin is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce
Redfin is a company providing real estate search and brokerage services.