Conduent is the world's largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
Conduent has a current job opportunity for an experienced Product owner who could work collaboratively and lead software engineers and program managers. You will guide the definition, implementation, and delivery of programs focused on stabilizing the Time & Billing system. You will leverage your skills to provide oversight, guidance, management support, and other related duties in one or more phases of software systems development, system integration, and systems sustainment. Provide direction in system architecting, trade-off analyses, development of detailed design artifacts, defining the project's test and delivery strategy, and supporting the project manager. Communicate with the development team(s) to ensure a consistent and unambiguous understanding of all items in the product backlog so that implementation meets the intent of each requirement. Serve as the primary technical interface between the customer and the development team. Prior knowledge with Time & Attendance and Billing system will be huge plus.
* -Bachelor's degree in Systems Engineering, Computer Science, Management, or related field.
* -8-12 years relevant experience including experience leading technical and Agile software teams.
* -Hands on experience with .NET/C# development and SQL Server
* -Expertise with Agile software management and continuous integration and continuous delivery practices.
* -Expertise with system requirements management, including requirements gathering and decomposition.
* -Expertise with high-level software system design and development of design artifacts.
* -Excellent problem solving and analysis skills, including the ability to logically create structure and order from unstructured inputs.
* -Self-starter that can work independently while possessing the communication skills to work effectively with software development teams, customers, and senior leadership.
* -Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
Preferred Qualifications: Prior experience with Time & Attendance and Billing system would be added advantage
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form.
Conduent is a provider of diversified business process services with capabilities in digital processing, automation, and analytics.