MediaPlatform®, the industry leader for best-in-class live webcasting technology, is seeking a
Technical Product Manager to be a part of a team responsible for the next-generation of our live
video streaming software. We offer organizations the ability to take advantage of scalable
cloud-based computing in order to present and manage their rich media. MediaPlatform® helps
clients derive long-term value from their investment in generated content. MediaPlatform's® current
software products Webcaster® and On Demand® are used by enterprise clients like GM, Accenture,
Adobe, and Sprint for live-stream and video-on-demand presentations.
As a Technical Product Manager you will be hands-on while working on our next-generation live
video streaming application, Broadcaster®. We are in the process of taking a proof of concept into a
production-ready application, and we are looking for an experienced product manager to be a key
contributor. Working with cutting-edge technologies, collaborating with engineers you will solve
complex challenges in innovative ways. You should be well-versed in best practices, but also draw
from your experience to know when it may be beneficial to pave new roads. You will be a part of a
collaborative environment where each team member feels encouraged to contribute to our
processes, decisions, and culture.
Company Tech Stack
Java, Spring Boot, Akka, AWS, Redis, Mongo, K8S, Docker, REST, ES6, React, Redux,
WebSockets, Webpack, EventEmitter, Python, Node.js
● 5+ years of hands-on product management experience building highly scalable software in
an Agile environment, cloud based SaaS platforms preferred
● Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, manage trade-offs, and
work cross-functionally with engineering, design and marketing/business counterparts to
deliver online products/services
● Excellent meeting management and facilitation skills
● Strong verbal and written communication skills
● Experience working in and good understanding of Agile product development methodologies
● Strong analytical and quantitative skills
● Good working knowledge of SDLC
● Basic understanding of API driven product development
● Hands-on admin level experience with Jira and Atlassian suite
● Experience working in a small organization or start-up environment
● REST API design and/or development
● Hands-on experience using SQL and Excel for data analysis
● Basic understanding of running applications and services in AWS
● Familiarity with CI/CD and DevOps best practices
Please submit your resume when applying. No phone inquiries, recruiters or 3rd party employers.
We do not sponsor H1B visas. Must possess valid US work authorization.
MediaPlatform is anenterprise video platform and webcasting solution for global enterprises and digital media producers.