As part of a small, passionate, and accomplished team of experts, you will be tasked with building a deep understanding of our business, collaborating with key leaders across the organization and working relentlessly to evolve and mature our systems so that we can continue to operate at the highest levels to accomplish our mission.
You will share in the team's impact on all aspects of development activities. This position will directly impact the history of space exploration and will require your dedicated commitment and detailed attention towards safe and repeatable spaceflight.
* Help the CAD/PLM administrator team maintain a laser focus on customers
* Serve as a voice of the customer to the CAD/PLM administrator team
* Serve as an advocate for the product to customers
* Provide training on tools and features
* Product communication: feature launches, user guides
* Prioritization of work for a development group based on 1 year plan
* Status and adhere to a roadmap for area of responsibility
* Help the CAD/PLM Administrator team maintain a big picture view
* Conduct user research
* Conduct analytics to ensure we are making the correct decisions
* Ensure projects are meeting the needs of customers and the overall business needs
* Gather requirements from stakeholders and communicate those requirements to the CAD/PLM administrator team in a well-thought-out, structured, and prioritized format
* Focus on system stability and system quality
* Maintain a focus on the big picture established by management and ensure a continual drive towards that vision
* Recent experience in a similar Technical Product Manager Job capacity.
* Working knowledge of Agile product development process.
* Ability to work independently and on a team
* Strong verbal, presentation and written communication skills for technical teams.
* Excellent attention to detail and strong task ownership, someone who demonstrates pride in all work.
* Must be a U.S. citizen or national, U.S. permanent resident (current Green Card holder), or lawfully admitted into the U.S. as a refugee or granted asylum.
* Familiar with the standard concepts of product development.
* Experience running Agile product development process and activities.
* Experience creating and maintaining Confluence Wiki pages.
* Experience using a service desk application to manage support requests.
* Experience creating SQL queries.
* Familiar with PTC Windchill modules, functionality, and capability.
* Familiar with PTC Creo Parametric and associated modules.
* Proficient with a personal computer and various software including desktop publishing, spreadsheet, word processing, illustration, and database programs.
Blue Origin offers a phenomenal work environment and awesome culture with competitive compensation, benefits, 401K, and relocation.
Blue Origin is an equal opportunity employer. In addition to EEO being the law, it is a policy that is fully consistent with Blue's principles. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age. Blue Origin prohibits any form of workplace harassment.
About Blue Origin
Blue Origin is an aerospace manufacturer and spaceflight services company.