One Network Enterprises
Technical Project Manager
The Technical Project Manager (TPM) will be a member of the development team for One Network's Supply Chain Application module suite. ONE Network Supply Chain Application modules are built on the ONE Network Platform, a runtime and SDK for building enterprise business applications. The Supply Chain modules include components at various layers: server-side, integration, supply chain planning engines, user-interface and design-time studio tools (20% TRAVEL).
This TPM will be responsible for leading module development and working directly with customers for project implementation. In particular, this TPM will work in the functional areas of Supply Chain Management and Retail.
* Conducting discovery sessions with Customers.
* Analyzing Customer requirements and documenting Software Requirements Specification.
* Producing design documents and participating in design reviews.
* Creating project plans.
* Writing code, unit tests, and build/deployment scripts-minimally.
* Guiding and mentoring a team of developers.
* Participating in code reviews.
* Reviewing Test Strategies.
* Monitoring and Managing project execution.
* Executing performance/scalability tests & profiling hotspots.
* Collaborating with QA, TechOps and Production Support during the various phases of the project.
* BS/MS in Engineering, Computer Science, Supply Chain.
Experience and Skills:
(One has to have been hands on technical at some point in their career - Design skills & Customer Interaction are MOST IMPORTANT in this role)
* Minimum 6 years of experience in writing software in their background.
* Strong analytical problem-solving skills.
* Strong Object-Oriented Programming Skills. Good understanding of data structures and algorithms.
* Extensive knowledge of the Java programming language.
* Experience with relational databases (preferably Oracle). Should be able to write SQL queries.
* Experience with enterprise integration patterns & protocols, such as REST, EDI, SOAP.
* Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills.
* Systems implementation skills: requirements/process analysis, conceptual and detailed design, configuration, testing, training, change management, support.
* Prior experience in development or consulting with an enterprise software vendor is a plus.
* Functional knowledge of supply chains, logistics, order management, master data management, cataloging, etc. is a plus.
* Experience with modern web client technologies (in particular React) is a plus.
About One Network Enterprises
One Network Enterprises is a provider of an intelligent business platform for autonomous supply chain management.