What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation - we're consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team - you'll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology
What You'll Bring:
* Expert level knowledge of product / service capabilities, system interdependencies, and technical tools for troubleshooting all ranges of customer technical questions and incidents.
* Serve as escalation point for Analyst and Sr. Analysts by doing the following:
* Drive escalated items to resolution
* Provide guidance / coaching to other team members
* Monitor team chat board for questions
* Share information with the team
* Expert level communication skills pertaining to customers, sales, and internal actions as follows:
* Clearly explain complex issues
* Share an appropriate level of detail depending on the audience
* Willingness to partner with customer and sales organization to provide technical consultative / onboarding support (if applicable)
* Ability to be the voice of the customer by:
* Contributing to US Information Technology initiatives ensuring the new solution is designed with the customers' needs in mind.
* Anticipating customer issues and questions.
* Taking action to prevent customer-impacting occurrences
* Experience mentoring technical, functional, and customer service expertise and promotes collaboration among and within teams including formal periodic team training, knowledge article creation, data gathering / dashboard enhancements.
* Be a catalyst for process changes:
* Encourage process improvement based on TransUnion and team mission / goals.
* Manage complex internal team initiatives to achieve routine operational excellence.
* Independently manage work load of customer reported problems, requests, and internal support needs.
* Efficiently obtain understanding of assigned support items, identify root cause and impact of issue, determines best course of action to fully address customer reported issues and requests.
We'd love to see:
* Experience with relational databases, SQL, Splunk (Searches, Dashboards, Alerting), Excel (Formulas and Pivot Tables) as follows:
* Triaging connectivity and digital certificates
* Analyzing evaluating and troubleshooting data and data formats
* Credit reporting (reading & evaluating credit data)
* 7+ years of technical customer support experience
* Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field.
Impact You'll Make:
* In the first 90 days - support TransUnion customers with a range of technical support needs. Less complex items at first (account management, digital certificates, basic application knowledge) and you will progress gradually into supporting more complex items (customer onboarding, testing support, credit file investigations)
* What you'll accomplish beyond 90 days - extensive knowledge in TransUnion products and services, deep relationships across the sales and support organizations, training newer team members, leading customer and product Onboarding initiatives, providing after hours support for urgent issues
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:
Consultant, IT Support
TransUnion is a risk and information solutions provider to businesses and consumers.