We are always looking for great talent to join our team. The Technical Platform Specialist position is not currently open but we are always looking to stay in touch with great talent as MediaMath continues to evolve. If you are interested in this position, please apply. Once you submit your application, we will review your background and experience to determine if you would be a good fit for a role at MediaMath and get back to you with next steps. Thank you for your interest in MediaMath!
MediaMath's mission is to help innovative marketers delight their customers and drive real business outcomes. Over 9,500 marketers in 42 countries use our enterprise solution to reach the right user with the right message for the right price, wherever they are. These are the leading brands and agencies in the world who rely on MediaMath to provide technology, services and leadership to help them continue to transform their marketing practices and compete in a quickly changing industry. Founded in 2007 as a pioneer in "programmatic" advertising, MediaMath has been recognized as a leader in the space in four independent evaluations over the last two years. MediaMath has offices in 16 cities worldwide and is headquartered in New York City.
Our platform - TerminalOne - handles billions of transactions every hour. Our MediaMath Support team is involved in the execution and implementation of some of the most exciting and innovative ad tech products MediaMath has to offer. This team is home to the operational and technical experts of the organization and will not only work closely with internal teams to help create a streamlined process to ensure that clients are given the infrastructure for campaign success, but will also have a central focus on improving processes and tools, continuously driving efficiencies to deliver first class customer satisfaction.
We are seeking a client facing Technical Platform Specialist well versed in online ad tech and systems to join our MediaMath Support team. You will become a subject matter expert on TerminalOne and other platforms provided internally and externally, reinforcing best practices for campaign setup, troubleshooting, and issue resolution.
As the first line of defense for MediaMath products and campaign issues that users may be experiencing, you will actively manage and resolve level 1 support cases by our world-class SLAs. As the voice of the customer, you will work with internal teams to identify and develop solutions that automate and improve the client's experience.
* Troubleshooting and answering all technical questions in a timely matter while providing first class customer satisfaction
* Support the ongoing set up and maintenance of online advertising campaigns / AdOps - including but not limited to:
* Creative trafficking & QA
* 3rd party tag and tracker set up & QA
* Data On-boarding
* Product Activation & Assistance
* Campaign set up QA & troubleshooting
* Work with internal teams to identify and develop solutions that automate and improve internal and client trafficking operations
* Working with product owners on improving and providing quick resolution to product issues
* Providing clients and users with proper documentation when required
* Personable, solutions-oriented, creative thinker
* Comfortable working in a fast-paced, fun, and entrepreneurial environment
* Able to communication well across written and verbal
* All about attention to detail and extremely well-organized
* Able to deliver against multiple simultaneous tasks with excellence
* Bachelor's Degree - quantitative studies preferred (e.g., math, physical sciences, computer science, economics, statistics, etc.)
* Minimum 1-2 years of hands-on experience with online advertising technology and systems (TerminalOne, DoubleClick, Atlas, FBM, Sizmek, Flashtalking, etc.)
* Minimum 1-3 years of experience managing complexities such as online advertising campaign setup, QA, troubleshooting, and resolution - likely to have held a AdOps or Platform Support position
* Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
* Understanding of RTB, DSP, DMP, and dynamic ad serving fundamentals
* Experience with web debugging tools (Firebug, HTTPFox, Fiddler, Chrome Dev Console, etc.)
Why We Work at MediaMath
We are restless innovators, smart, passionate and kind. At the heart of our culture are six values that provide a framework for how we approach our work and the world: Teams Win, Scale + Innovation, Obsess Over Learning & Growth, Align then Execute, Do Good Better and Embrace the Journey. These values inform how we energize one another and engage with our clients. They get us amped to come to work. And, let's face it, so do the free snacks, great benefits, and unlimited vacation.
MediaMath is committed to equal employment opportunity. It is a fundamental principle at MediaMath not to discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally-recognized basis including, but not limited to: age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, sex, disability, predisposing genetic characteristics, genetic information, military or veteran status, marital status, gender identity/transgender status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, and other protected characteristic as established by law.
MediaMath is a company which provides a demand-side platform (DSP) offering cross exchange advertising management services.