Technical Operations Program Manager
Req #: 223279
Location: Washington, DC US
Job Category: Information Technology
Minimum Security Clearance: None
* Lead the Operations team ensuring network reliability, availability, compliance with Customer Service Level Agreements (SLA), preventive maintenance requirements.
* Ensure that operation management policies, standards and procedures are properly implemented, enhanced, and maintained; including training, incident reporting and resolution, problem management, metrics collection, performance reporting, trend analysis, and Continuity of Operations (COOP).
* Coordinate, monitor and track all Operation team tasks including incident management, repair and maintenance, closing incidents, preventive maintenance, and resolution of customer issues.
* Ensure customer expectations are met when networks and applications are upgraded, modified or decommissioned. Work closely with network engineering, operations personnel, help desk, Implementation and Product Development to ensure network reliability, customer satisfaction and support other functional teams to meet program objectives.
* Analyze, manage, and resolve all issues in a timely manner. Drive innovative solutions to ensure operational excellence, best in class customer service, and continual process improvement is continually realized.
* Drive proactive Problem Management and Continual Service Improvement (e.g., implement programs to monitor utilization for a specific service and intervene prior to overutilization impacting that service.
* Take a very proactive, leadership role in managing the IT aspects of the project, including actively coordinating with a variety of Government representatives, other contractors, and other project and Contractor components, anticipating problems, hiring and training staff, etc.
* Manages user help desk support, system and user documentation, system and user training. Oversees development of configuration management, risk analysis, and disaster recovery solutions.
* Ensures that system and data security are adequately implemented and enforced. Consults with COR regarding scheduling of work, personnel assignments, priorities and progress reporting; plans, staffs, schedules, and develops cost estimates for work to be performed; and reports on progress.
* Directs and supervises staff; ensures conformance to functional requirements, technical design, and work standards; ensures successful completion of work, timeliness of deliverables, and quality control.
* Ensure that Operations personnel are implementing effective Incident Management processes to detect and resolve service outages and degradations as quickly as possible and are returned to normal service levels.
* Provide technical networking expertise & strong troubleshooting skills to the team and ensure that personnel possess and grow their technical skills to perform their roles.
* Work closely with network engineers, Product Development, Field Operation Personnel, and Implementation to ensure network integrity and reliability.
* Support the staffing, onboarding, training, development and performance management of the Operations staff.
* Ensure all technicians remain proficient; identify training for each skill set providing progress reports on operation team training and certifications.
* Analyze NOC functions, recommend upgrades/changes, and assess current and future NOC needs. Drive and support Continual Service Improvement.
* Qualifications: This is a very senior level position, and candidates must demonstrate substantial, in-depth skills and experience specific to the requirements of the system/installation.
* This is a very senior level position, and candidates must demonstrate substantial, in-depth skills and experience specific to the requirements of the system/installation.
* 12 years of overall technical experience required.
* At least 7 years of first line management experience is required.
* Experience setting up many specialized databases or customized applications for analyzing case data.
* Experience supporting a variety of systems, OS and installations (Windows, LINUX, etc.).
* Experience in implementing user support help desks.
* Experience developing and deploying new applications to an established user group.
* Experience in a litigation support environment would be extremely helpful
* Excellent oral and written communication skills are required
* Strong hands-on/technological proficiency and knowledge of Microsoft Technologies (Active Directory, DNS, Group Policy, DFS, IIS, SQL Server, .NET, NLB, WFC).
* Experience with Authentication systems and protocols, such as smart cards, ADFS, Kerberos and SSO.
* Excellent management skills with the ability to mentor, engage and motivate staff
* Strong interpersonal skills with a focus in customer service and the ability to interact and communicate effectively
* Strong command of both software, database, network and hardware, systematic troubleshoot skills, and advance technical support
* Experience with High-Availability technologies like load balancing and clustering
What We Can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI International is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.