Technical Litigation Support Specialist
Req #: 217907
Location: Washington, DC US
Job Category: Service Contract Act
Security Clearance: DOJ MBI
Clearance Status: Must Be Current
Responsible for supporting the eDiscovery needs of attorneys and support staff and implementing the Department's best practices related to eDiscovery and data workflow. Provides hands-on file manipulation, loading, and conversion services. Creates and modifies files for upload, typically into COTS products, and performs individual file conversion in support of electronic file processing. Develops, evaluates and modifies methodologies and procedures for manipulating files for use with COTS products and litigation support applications. Performs quality assurance of all EFP services. Responsible for ensuring that incoming productions are made pursuant to the applicable ESI specifications and when deficiencies are found, provides Project Manager with detailed notice of deficiencies. Recommends process improvement to ensure high quality, timely and cost-effective methods are utilized
* At least three years' experience performing eDiscovery roles including but not limited to electronic files processing (EFP), image and data file conversion, data culling using review tools, quality assurance, database loads and retrieval, and forensic analysis.
* At least two years' experience performing electronic file processing (EFP) in LAW PreDiscovery.
* Excellent attention to detail, and ability to perform tasks accurately and quickly.
* Ability to meet deadlines and prioritize tasks according to client requirements.
* Customer-focused, congenial, professional attitude for working on site with government clients.
* Supervisory or team leader experience very useful. Excellent oral and written communication skills and pleasant demeanor very important.
* Demonstrated experience providing direct end-user support for software applications and ALS programs.
* Undergraduate degree strongly preferred - preferably in the computer science or information technology disciplines.
* A DOJ MBI is required to begin employment. For this position, CACI has the ability to provide clearance sponsorship for qualified individuals.
* Experience programming with SQL, VBScript, VBA, or other programming languages extremely helpful.
* Experience using IT systems in a federal government environment.
* Experience using/supporting one or more of the following applications: Relativity, LAW PreDiscovery, or other litigation support technology software.
* Understanding of government IT security requirements.
* Knowledge of DOS and/or other file manipulation applications extremely helpful.
* Experience in automated litigation support extremely helpful.
* Technical certification valued.
* Experience using standard office operations software (e.g. Microsoft Office suite).
* Experience reporting on and documenting processes.
* Undergraduate degree preferred-preferably in computer science or related field.
* Desire to continuously learn and advance in the IT field.
A minimum of a NACI is required. Depending on the tasks assigned, a higher clearance level may be required.
What We Can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI International is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.