Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
* The Technical Lead - Technical Analysis and Special Operations, analyzes computer, communication, and network security events and exploits to determine security vulnerabilities and recommend remedial actions.
* Leads in forensic, malicious code, and packet-level analyses; provides comprehensive technical reports stepping through complete reverse engineering of incidents, recommending countermeasures based on original findings.
* Contributes technical security expertise in security working groups at the Department and National level.
* Maintains active relationships with counterparts in the Law Enforcement, Intelligence, and Computer Network Defense communities. Leads and supervises lower-level analysts.
* Contributes security expertise in working groups.
* Leads and supervises lower-level analysts.
* Recommends improvements to increase operational efficiency.
Liaises and coordinates with operational managers and other entities within the Department and with outside agencies.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.
About ManTech International
ManTech International Corporation provides technologies, consulting services and solutions for mission-critical national security programs.