Position available with NBCUniversal Media, LLC in Universal City, California as a Technical Lead, SAP HANA Development . Provide state-of-art technical support for the SAP BPC systems maintenance and enhancements including integration to other systems. This includes participating in project implementation design and development activities to support the successful business adoption of the new solution, and the ongoing production support and enhancement post go-live. This role requires a strong understanding of finance planning based principles and proven experience on design and deliver high quality solutions through Technical development that meet overall business requirements.
* Design, develop, and implement functionality per business requirements
* Design and develop efficient, well-structured and documented technical solutions with an emphasis on SAP BPC on HANA
* Continually identify ways to improve support and decrease unnecessary support calls. Identify improvements to applications, processes, and business logic to meet user needs
* Logical and Analytical strengths in SAP ABAP, HANA/AMDP, SOAP/Rest API's etc
* Understand NBCU business processes and requirements by engaging with business partners at enterprise and division levels
* Collaborate with peers in the Technology team to apply best practices to integrate with SAP applications (ECC/BW )
* Troubleshoot and manage complex interfaces to downstream systems
* Build effective relationships within a matrixed organization with other IT teams, Controllership & Film Finance contacts within Business Units to support change request solution design & testing
* Perform other duties as assigned
All Stated Experience Must Include The Following
Perform SAP Development activities in support of the business request to improve or add functionality to the existing SAP BPC HANA landscape specifically ABAP/HANA with an emphasis on the Financial Planning.
Bachelors or advanced degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or Business from an accredited institution or equivalent
Minimum four (4) years SAP technical design and implementation experience.
Minimum two (2) years of experience in ABAP development.
Minimum one (1) year experience in HANA development.
Excellent track record and proven ability to produce effective, innovative solutions on an enterprise scale.
Extensive experience in Object Oriented ABAP, Enhancement Spots, BADIs, User Exits, Web IDE, HANA Views and ABAP CDS Views
Proficient with Native HANA View development including usage of AMDP/CDS
Experience with SAP HANA SLT
Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills
Possess interpersonal skills to engage and collaborate in a team environment
Self-starter to work on multiple projects simultaneously with a keen desire to learn and expand depth of knowledge
Adherence to IT/SAP project methodologies, and change control processes
Familiarity and comfort in working with a variety of support models with onsite & offshore resources
Willingness to work off business hours and weekends as required for production support when issues arise
Proven experience completing assigned tasks on multiple projects with tight deadlines successfully
Strong analytical and problem solving skills able to identify flexible and forward thinking IT solutions
Excellent written and oral communications - ability to communicate to all levels of the organization, both business and IT
Strong understanding of IT project management SDLC processes and methodologies, such as Waterfall, Agile Scrum and associated best practices