As the Technical Lead of Mobile Application you will be responsible for the development of the companion Apps for the Ultimate Ears line of mobile and smart speakers. In this "hands on" a role, you will lead a team of in house and offshore developers through the design, development and maintenance of the Ultimate Ears Apps. Working closely with our design, embedded software and product teams, you will deliver App with rich and engaging user interfaces that significantly contribute to our products value.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you'll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
* Manage a team of iOS and Android developers supported by offshore resources.
* Drive technical designs, prototyping and new technologies introductions.
* Strive for high-quality software and innovation.
* Support the project management team to track progress and schedule using Agile methodologies.
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
* Experience in people management
* iOS development in Objective C and Swift
* Experience with end to end mobile App development and distribution
* Experience with iOS accessory interfaces (iAP, Core Bluetooth)
* Some knowledge of Android platform and development tools
* Familiar with project management tools (e.g. JIRA), quality improvement tools (e.g. Crashlytics) and user engagement measurement.
In addition, preferable skills and behaviors include:
* Experience with Music streaming and background tasks on iOS
* Knowledge of AVS, AWS
* Some Windows PC and Mac OS development
* BA in Software Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we're small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we're big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That's a pretty sweet spot to be in and we're always striving to keep it that way.
"All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability."
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at 510-713- 4866 for assistance