PwC Labs is focused on standardizing, automating, delivering tools and processes and exploring emerging technologies that drive efficiency and enable our people to reimagine the possible. Process improvement, transformation, effective use of innovative technology and data & analytics, and leveraging alternative delivery solutions are key areas of focus to drive additional value for our firm.
As a Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Proactively assist in the management of a portfolio of clients, while reporting to Senior Managers and above
* Be involved in the financial management of clients
* Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
* Contribute to the development of your own and team's technical acumen
* Develop strategies to solve complex technical challenges
* Assist in the management and delivering of large projects
* Train, coach, and supervise staff
* Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
* Continue to develop internal relationships and your PwC brand
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Additional Educational Requirements:
In lieu of a Bachelor Degree, 12 years of professional experience involving technology-focused process improvements, transformations, and/or system implementations.
Minimum Years of Experience:
5 year(s) of progressive roles managing IT architecture and engineering designs and domains.
Preferred Fields of Study:
Computer and Information Science, Management Information Systems
Demonstrates extensive level abilities and/or a proven record of success assisting on client engagements or enterprise-wide projects and working in a fast paced, agile environment, including the following areas:
* Working in Product Lifecycle, monitor product performance;
* Establishing technical escalations and ongoing operational relationship management and publish and maintain technical industry leading practice documentation;
* Managing platforms to adhere to solutions architecture standards, defining infrastructure requirements and delivery support to provide guidance to project teams including setup, configuration, maintenance, testing new releases;
* Managing capacity plan and business continuity processes;
* Understanding version support adherence and roadmap planning;
* Interacting with, and providing product education to various support teams;
* Supporting territory technology teams to resolve issues and coordinate technical activities;
* Designing and architecture of web-based applications based on .NET Core, Angular, and SQL Server
* Having experience designing and implementing integrations between systems, including integrating an application with underlying third party technology platforms;
* Understanding of RESTful API patterns, including experience designing integrations across a wide range of applications;
* Working independently to evaluate and support strategic decisions that will address specific technology design needs and issues within their technology area;
* Collaborating across territories, functions and disciplines to influence sphere of technology in use of innovation and incorporate into architectural design;
* Participating in application solutions including planning and architectural design, development, resolution of technical issues, and application rationalization;
* Collaborating with Solution Architects and Developers to provide technical design guidance to align with strategy and applicable technical standards;
* Working within and lead efforts in Software Development Lifecycles and methodologies including agile, scrum, iterative and waterfall to support the success of the larger IT organization;
* Building relationships and learning rapidly to achieve objectives including taking advantage of new technologies, concepts and business models;
* Demonstrating a history of staying current in emerging technology trends;
* Leveraging business knowledge and interpersonal abilities to build, maintain, and influence relationships with senior leaders in IT and stakeholders; and,
* Understanding of cloud infrastructure, including experience with Azure services, container-based architecture.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
PwC (PricewaterhouseCoopers) is a global provider of auditing, accounting, and assurance services for organizations and individuals.