The CS&S Help Desk responds to escalated technical inquiries from external clients servicing clients over the phone. Our goal is to support the one call resolution, while still providing a means for further escalation if necessary. Additionally, we support identity theft and fraud prevention typically related to online access attempts via our electronic channels. We strive to execute the balance of being productive and efficient, while delivering exceptional client service.
What you're good at
As a Help Desk Specialist you will have the opportunity to:
* Through phone based interactions you will gather information through effective probing and listening skills to provide viable solutions and/or alternatives in resolving escalated technical and identity theft client issues.
* Quickly assimilate technical concepts and new technology using available tools and resources to troubleshoot and interpret data to solve client needs.
* This position is highly focused on prompt and accurate responses and escalation resolution, while actively navigating internal departments to ensure seamless resolution for all client issues.
* Ensure client requests are completed within required time frames that align to client satisfaction goals.
* Recognize challenging conversations and leverage positive language to resolve client needs.
* Bring a passion for service, positivity, enthusiasm, professionalism, a strong client focus, and creatively to your role every day!
What you have
* 1 year or more of Financial Services industry experience preferred. Minimum of one year prior client service experience required.
* Excellent knowledge of PC/Mac computing environments including operating systems, peripherals, & navigating through software
* Excellent knowledge of the Internet, ISP's and common browsers such as Internet Explorer, Chrome, Safari and Firefox and a high level understanding of Apple and Android based mobile devices
* Demonstrates a technical aptitude by quickly assimilating technical concepts and new technology
* Proven experience utilizing strong troubleshooting techniques, ideally in a Call Center environment
* Experience working in a team environment, including sharing feedback and knowledge with peers
* Passion for service, positive attitude, enthusiasm, professionalism, and strong client focus
* Excellent interpersonal skills, including strong verbal skills, proven listening skills and the ability to communicate in a clear, well organized manner over the telephone.
* Adept at anticipating and adapting to changing job needs with exceptional results
* Promotes and embraces positive client interactions, as well as personal, team, and company improvement.
* Ability to work a flexible shift, which may include either working on a weekend or at night
About Charles Schwab
The Charles Schwab Corporation is a bank and brokerage firm.