Lucid's mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. We constantly seek talented, motivated individuals possessing a proven track record of excellence to join our team. Become part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive and mobility industry.
We are currently seeking Technical Experts for our ADAS / Autonomous Driving team. These positions require experienced professionals with a strong background in state-of-the-art algorithms related to ADAS or autonomous driving.
Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his or her work with vigor and determination. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection
* Become part of a world-class Autonomous Driving team
* Evaluate, conceptualize, prototype, test and launch cutting-edge autonomous driving features
* Integrate closely with other teams and Tier 1 to ensure a seamless and robust implementation
* Bring revolutionary products to market
* Expert level state of the art knowledge in one of the following areas, capable of providing both technical depth and vision for automotive applications:
* Perception - sensor registration, processing, sensor fusion, computer vision, point cloud processing
* Localization - SLAM, non-linear optimization, probabilistic filters
* Mapping - SLAM, non-linear optimization, experience with large datasets
* Motion Planning - route, trajectory, and behavioral planning, motion control
* Prediction - classification, statistics, probabilistic models
* Machine Learning - object detection, classification, computer vision, data engineering
* Expertise in creating and managing complex hardware-software systems
* A practical hands-on approach to complement the theoretical knowledge and creativity required to solve Autonomous Driving
* Excellent communication skills
* Proven track record of technical excellence
* Proficiency in C++ software development
* Knowledge of ROS, DDS or other middleware systems
* Knowledge of automotive regulations and functional safety standards (ASPICE, ISO 26262)
* Proficiency with agile development tools and environments
* Experience in component and system integration, testing and verification on system and vehicle level
* Experience with automotive supplier interaction, specification development, release management, change management
* BS minimum in the areas of Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Automotive Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Robotics, or other related fields
* At least 5 years of work experience or a Ph.D. in a related field for lead positions
Be part of something amazing:
Come work alongside some of the best and most accomplished minds in the industry. Based in the heart of Silicon Valley, California, Lucid Motors is making significant breakthroughs in clean technology.
Beyond providing competitive salaries, we're providing a community for the brilliant minds who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you want to actively work towards creating a better, sustainable future, we'd love to have you join our team!
Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and Regulations.
At Lucid, we don't just welcome diversity - we celebrate the differences that make up our team, our products, and our community.
To all recruitment agencies:
Lucid does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid employees. Lucid is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
About Lucid Motors
Lucid Motors is a company designing and manufacturing electric vehicles.