Technical Enablement Administrator
This person will be responsible for defining, building, and maintaining the technical systems & testing labs, cloud/VM sales demos, and certification labs to support the Varonis Sales Reps, Sales Engineers, and Partner Solution Architects/Server Delivery Personnel. This is a critical position that will require the successful candidate to work with Sales, Sales Engineering, Technical Marketing, Product Management, R&D, IT, and other departments to define the technical systems and platforms that will aid in new hire training, ongoing employee training & development, and partners in their technical knowledge and demonstration of the Varonis platform.
* Work with Technical Marketing & Sales to provide cloud-based, VM-based, and other demo environments that will support specific use case and scenario-based situations
* Research, develop, and maintain the demo systems with the aid of IT, Technical Engineering, and R&D
* Demo life-cycle management - ongoing maintenance (e.g. clean up of old data) upgrades, and decommissioning of the demo versions (OS, SQL, Varonis components)
* Collect feedback from the field on additional features
* Inject data into the demo environments to support demo scenarios (with assistance from the technical engineering team)
* Coordinate beta testing and release of new demo versions
* Troubleshoot issues and escalate to engineering as needed (with assistance from the technical engineering team)
* Provide Demo training as requested
SE & Partner Labs
* Work with Sales Engineering, Partner Enablement, & SE Enablement to define lab testing requirements
* Build, develop, maintain SE Azure testing labs
* Build, develop, maintain internal and partner certification labs in Azure
* Work with IT, Product Management, and Engineering to facilitate the development & maintenance of testing labs
* Write and maintain instructions for lab creation & use
* Provide training for use of labs as required
* Lab life-cycle management - ongoing maintenance (e.g. clean up of old data) upgrades, and decommissioning of the demo versions (OS, SQL, Varonis components)
* Ability to prioritize and handle requests from various departments & stakeholders
* Demonstrate ownership mentality to understand requirements/goals and drive to completion with assertiveness
* Ability to work very independently to understand the goals of the organization, define needs, and propose solutions
* Windows admin experience - installation, configuration, setting up AD
* Hypervisor admin experience (ESX, VirtualBox, Citrix etc)
* Cloud virtualization experience (ideally Azure, but someone with a solid AWS background should be able to transition)
* Some scripting experience (Python, PowerShell)
* SQL admin experience - nice to have
* Creativity and ability to improvise/troubleshoot complex technical issues
* Service focus and awareness
We invite you to check out our Instagram Page to gain further insight into the Varonis culture!
Varonis is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
About Varonis Systems
Varonis Systems is a comprehensive data governance software company.