Broadridge Financial Solutions
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $9 billion in market capitalization, provides communications, technology, data and analytics solutions. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client-engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency and generating revenue growth.
Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the -EEO is the Law- poster.
* Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity - Inclusion.
Diverse - Inclusive Teams Drive Growth.-
Broadridge is growing. We are hiring for a Technical Support Representative in our San Diego, CA office. This is for supporting our webbased and email product and an advanced knowledge of emails, HTML and CSS will be valuable in this role. You will be researching esclated issues and responding to tickets from the clients that are more complex than the tier 1 support. You will either handle new cases that fall within their skillset or accept escalations from the Client Services team when issues require a closer look, research, troubleshooting and possible escalation for hotfixes. For all escalations you will, research and identify root cause to the best of their ability, report the issue, and maintain communication with either the external or internal customer who referred the case. You will also assist with the maintenance of support-related applications and create/review FAQs, Guides, SOPs and other documentation for all internal and external customers. You will also research and troubleshoot problems, provide education, and assist customers to maintain their services. Are you looking to join a growing and dynamic team? See how you can contribute to our growing organization below.
This is a temporary, Contract role that is expected to be a temporary to permanent position.
* Provides email and technical support for all products. Answering customer queries in a timely manner
* Provides product-specific education, including how it works, how to make modifications, compliance procedures, and broker-dealer-specific policies and procedures.
* Reviews previous and researches previous and current account activity to resolve issues or answer questions, Entering issues for Development to further investigate
* Logs all customer communication in the approved relationship management tool.
* Keeps abreast of, and follows-up contact activity by phone and email on a timely basis.
* Opens and closes support issues as required.
* You will identify process improvements
* Provides formal product training using the Webcast medium. (Prepares material, schedules sessions, monitors registrations, sends out invitations, confirms attendance, documents attendees, and follows up with individuals as required.)
* Bachelor's degree or 3+ years of equivalent experience preferred
* DNS as it relates to domains, subdomains domain records, purchasing and management of, troubleshooting of Email, testing, and troubleshooting
* Command of internet tools provided to understand and troubleshoot Email and Domain services
* Critical Thinking skills
* Understanding of SSL and how certificates are purchased.
* Ability to maintain a positive relationships with clients
* Strong communication, analytical skills and organizational skills; thorough and attentive to details
* A strong self-starter with a keen attention to detail and the ability to work under tight deadlines
* Ability work in a dynamic environment and adapt to changing circumstances
* Proven knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint
* You should be able to manage multiple tasks at a time, within stated deadlines
* Ability to understand HTML would be preferred
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
About Broadridge Financial Solutions
Broadridge Financial Solutions is the provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions for wealth management, asset management and capital markets firms.