Improbable believes in a future where new, virtual worlds will augment human experience and become as meaningful, lasting and rich as the physical world.
Our platform, SpatialOS, lets developers transcend the limits of regular computation, allowing swarms of servers running in the cloud to cooperate in order to simulate worlds far larger and more complex than any single server could. The team in Arlington, VA is focused on applying our technology to solve real world problems within Government and Industry.
At Improbable, you are surrounded by people who want to improve everything and everyone around them, and who compel you to improve yourself. We're motivated by the fulfilment of solving hard problems to achieve something profound and transformative.
As a Technical Delivery Manager at Improbable, your role sits cross-functionally across our engineering, product and customer-facing teams. You are responsible for empowering teams to support the delivery of multiple projects as they anticipate and mitigate risks, track and communicate timelines to the wider business and leadership, and continuously evolve their roadmap to align with the company and division strategy.
You will be building a new class of application, critical to the Improbable Realities vision; significantly enhancing the security of nation states. Your users will be key figures in our National Security Organizations, and the tooling we build will vastly increase the capabilities for planning and meeting the threats of the modern world.
* Using your superb communication skills you will provide a clear channel between our Engineering teams, customer teams and partners ensuring teams are as efficient and productive as possible, and making recommendations to improve processes.
* Utilizing your significant experience scoping and delivering complex technology projects in the US Government space, you will engage with our Product team to aid accurate specification and delivery targets and ensure customer feedback is delivered accurately while maintaining mission focus.
* Using your ability to develop empathy you will mentor and encourage members of cross-functional project teams, including software engineers, applied scientists, and customer account managers, in the use of Agile methodology.
* Using your experience managing stakeholder expectations you will work closely with customer account managers to anticipate, communicate and mitigate any delivery risks to the customer and our wider business.
* Using your experience delivering highly technical software projects, you will serve as a central point of coordination to increase team efficiency and be the go-to person for leading cross-team initiatives.
* Using your knowledge of developing and utilizing appropriate project management frameworks you will help Improve our internal instrumentation and analyze metrics to understand and help to mitigate risk within Engineering.
The best ideas are often the least expected and require new ways of thinking; that's why our teams at Improbable are made up of an incredible range of talented people. Improbable is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, related medical conditions and lactation), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, marital status, age, protected veteran or disabled status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.
Apply for this job
Improbable Home Page
Jobs powered by