The Strategic Technical Customer Success Mangers (Strategic TCSM) primary role is to be a trusted technical advisor for Mitel UCaaS customers in a specific discipline of technology that lends itself to the Mitel UCaaS solution. The Strategic TCSM ensures customers are wildly successful within the defined disciple are of expertise. They possess a positive "can do" demeanor and are highly motivated to ensure their customers success. The Strategic TCSM will also be part of a services delivery team that will provide essential technical services to UCaaS customers and internal Mitel organizations. These services will positively impact adoption, expansion and retention of UCaaS customers. A Strategic TCSM will possess the same attributes and competencies as a Technical Customer Success Manager which will enable them to perform at the same level as their TCSM counter parts while focusing on their area of expertise. The Strategic TCSM, Data Networks will be a true subject matter expert on all things data network. They will have in-depth industry knowledge and experience that complement the UCaaS portfolio.
Strategic Technical Advisor- You will be required to evaluate a customer's current business communication strategies and current business needs/drivers then provide guidance in your area of expertise as it pertains to the Mitel UCaaS product. This requires a deep level of knowledge in your area of expertise as well a comprehensive understanding of the Mitel UCaaS product portfolio, solution features and uses.
Tactical Engagements- You will be the subject matter expert of your chosen discipline. Being the SME, you may be tasked with addressing customer's technical challenges that may be hindering a successful use of the Mitel UCaaS solution. You will manage a customer crisis with the Mitel UCaaS solutions ensuring all parties are engaged and informed, driving resolutions, assigned required actions, and working cross functionally as needed.
Knowledge Building/Mentoring- You will be expected to provide technical consulting and training to the Mitel UCaaS teams.
Service Delivery- You will be required to delivers services to Mitel UCaaS customer's and internal Mitel teams. These services will provide technical consultation with prescribed engagement models and defined deliverables. The services will be rendered both for a fee and gratis to customers and internal Mitel teams. These services will be primarily delivered remotely with the occasional onsite customer visit.
Travel - Up to 50%
Experience - Requires a minimum of 8 years of related experience with a Bachelors' degree; or 6 years and a Masters' degree; or a PhD with 3 years' experience; or equivalent experience.
* Customer Centric - Customer comes first
* Very Technical - Nerd at heart
* Independent - Little to no supervision required for success
* Self-motivated - Wants to be the "Go to Person"
* Comfortable in Stressful situations
* Strong diagnostic acumen
* Communicates well written and verbally - Create training, public speaking, ability to tailor messaging based on audience
* Multitasker - Manage multiple accounts and project simultaneously
* Required Work Experience
* 2+ years directly supporting, designing, implementing VOIP or SaaS solutions
* 3+ years directly interfacing with customer
* 3+ years conducting diagnostics support of technical solutions (VOIP, SaaS, Network Applications)
* 5+ years deploying, managing, and troubleshooting data networks
* Required Skills
* Ability to design, configure, test and verify routers, firewalls, switches, and other network devices for use at the clients' remote location(s)
* Ability to design, configure, test and verify GRE and NAT redundancy solutions for clients
* Ability to design and configure VLANs, DHCP servers and firewall rule
* Proficiency with Cisco and HPE router & switch configuration and administration
* Detailed understanding of sub-netting and network segmenting in a VoIP environment
* Detailed knowledge of VoIP and SIP messaging
* Knowledge of IPsec and GRE tunnel configuration a plus
* Desired Experience and Education
* BS in Computer Science
* CCNA or equivalent data network equipment certifications
* Experience supporting, configuring, and consulting on Mitel UCaaS solutions
* Supporting SaaS or UCaaS solutions
* Mitel Connect platform support and or deployment