Search for more jobs
Technical Consultant - Data Science
* Job: 20216-PGUI
* Location: US-MA-Natick
* Department: Technical Sales Engineering
MathWorks is the world leader in technical computing, system simulation, and embedded code generation tools. We are seeking an engineer or applied scientist with proficiency in object-oriented programming and data science experience to join our Consulting Services team. In this role you will help our customers use MATLAB to access and pre-process their data, build and validate machine and deep learning models, and automate and deploy both components and complete workflows. You will also contribute to application development projects. Common application sectors include biomedical, health, automotive, aerospace, energy, and finance.
The location for this position is at MathWorks' headquarters in Natick, MA.
* Lead technical consulting projects with customers (>50% time)
* Integrate with static and streaming data sources
* Clean, denoise, conduct statistical analyses of, and augment data
* Automate labeling workflows
* Create, refine, and validate classification and regression models
* Enhance performance using distributed computing, GPUs, and cloud resources
* Deploy models via compilation, code generation, and production servers
* Develop applications in object-oriented frameworks
* A bachelor's degree and 3 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree) is required.
* Proficiency with object oriented design
* Demonstrated experience in/with Machine learning
* Candidates for this position must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer without restriction.
* Visa sponsorship will not be provided for this position.
* MS in technical discipline
* Technical computing experience with MATLAB, Python, or R
* Knowledge of C/C++ is a plus
* Experience using deep learning frameworks
* Signal and/or image processing
* Experience developing graphical user interfaces (GUIs)
* Experience with Simulink
* Availability to travel as projects require
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it's being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing - for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 4500 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
MathWorks is a developer of mathematical computing software for engineers and scientists.