Everi (www.everi.com) is a leading supplier of technology solutions for the casino gaming industry. Our Company provides casino operators with a diverse portfolio of products including innovative gaming machines that power the casino floor, and casino operational & management systems that include comprehensive, end-to-end financial technology solutions, critical intelligence offerings, and gaming operations efficiency technology. Everi's mission is to be a transformative force for casino operations by facilitating memorable player experiences, delivering reliable protection and security, and striving for customer satisfaction and operational excellence.
We are proud to be the gaming industry's single-source provider of financial technology solutions, games, and intelligence solutions that power the casino floor.
* Leader in Gaming Technology Innovation (GTI)
* Opportunities for growth & advancement in a broad, diverse company setting
* Employee-led social events & gaming groups
* Competitive compensation, benefits & PTO
This position is based in our Austin (Westlake) office.
* Reviews technical requirements and verifies compliance of the company's products in various jurisdictions with general guidance from a supervisor or manager.
* Collaborates with internal departments and external agencies triaging issues; supports all internal department needs for regulatory and technical compliance feedback.
* Gathers and documents technical requirements from Gaming and Tribal regulators, and other Gaming authorities during the pre-sales process.
* Develops processes and standard operating procedures for product submission to regulatory bodies; maintains accurate detailed records of correspondence with gaming laboratories and similar institutes.
* Analyzes product issues and new / updated regulations and provides structured feedback to regulators.
* Updates and maintains compliance data in ERP systems, supporting delivery of compliance products.
* Assists with periodic reviews and audits of products and services, ensuring compliance with high risk regulations or detecting regulatory violations.
* Collects, analyzes, and summarizes information for reporting.
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience required.
Job Knowledge/Work Experience:
* 3-5 years' experience in a technical compliance or quality assurance role required.
* Experience with Gaming industry technical requirements, including Tribal, Commercial, and Lottery.
* Must have both domestic and international expertise with internet-based gaming (iGaming) technical requirements.
* Experience working with independent test laboratories, interpreting submission / technical requirements in the Gaming industry or other highly regulated industry; publicly traded company experience preferred.
* Knowledge of all products, including hardware, game, operating systems, interoperability, and peripheral on a technical / engineering level.
* Excellent communication skills with the ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
* Experience in Gaming, Legal, Project Management, and/or Government preferred.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel, Adobe Acrobat, PowerPoint, and Word, with the ability to read and design complex spreadsheets.
* Proficiency using proprietary industry software tools.
* Proficiency with command line tools, removable media, hardware, servers, programming environments, and database in a Windows operating systems environment required.
* Proven ability to understand and execute compliance declarations and part approvals through the Oracle Agile PLM system for all products.
* Knowledge managing product compliance through ERP system; Agile, Navision, and Salesforce experience preferred.
* Knowledge interpreting submission / technical requirements.
Apply Now/Connect Later: Job opportunity brought to you by: https://www.linkedin.com/in/pamescua
Twitter - @everi_inc / @EveriTalent
Instagram - everi_inc / EveriTalent
YouTube - Everi Holdings Inc.
LinkedIn - www.linkedin.com/company/everi
Everi is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants and employees will be afforded equal employment opportunities without discrimination because of race, creed, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, or any other characteristic or class protected by federal, state, or local law.
For All External Staffing Agencies
Everi does not accept agency submittals. Please do not forward resumes to our Executive team, Management team, or any current Everi employee for review without proper approval. Everi is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.