Verisign, a global provider of domain name registry services and internet infrastructure, enables internet navigation for many of the world's most recognized domain names. Verisign enables the security, stability, and resiliency of key internet infrastructure and services, including providing root zone maintainer services, operating two of the 13 global internet root servers, and providing registration services and authoritative resolution for the .com and .net top-level domains, which support the majority of global e-commerce. To learn more about what it means to be Powered by Verisign, please visit Verisign.com.
Verisign is currently looking for a mid-level Technical Business Systems Analyst that would provide functional and technical support to internal business customers. This person will also help gather functional requirements and use them to plan and produce detailed functional specifications, test strategies and provide implementation and post production support.
* Plan and manage both small and large project initiatives to assure goals and objectives are accomplished within prescribed timeframe.
* Leverage deep understanding of business and/or technology and collaborate with other groups to ensure that the end to end solution delivered to the customer meets/exceeds expectations.
* Drive the implementation of Oracle applications modules in the organization.
* Work with business users to resolve customer problems with software applications using trouble shooting skills and functional expertise.
* Perform implementation and/or maintenance support activities in assigned functional areas. Serve as contact for end-users if business super users or primary analysts are unable to resolve application issues.
* Develop test strategy and author test plans as required for application releases, enhancements and patches.
* Perform fit-gap analysis and develop solutions with business process improvement recommendations.
* Write functional specifications and key design decision documents as per Oracle methodologies.
* Participate in cost analysis for IT projects from both a business process and technical integration complexity perspective.
* Participate in and contribute to all phases of systems development; including requirements, design, development, client training, data conversion, testing and maintenance to achieve the successful development and implementation of the customer's business systems.
* Ongoing support and maintenance of cloud, web, mobile applications and other key processes at Verisign.
Nice to have:
* Brings in industry best practices in the implementation of new processes in Oracle R12 EBS application for RTR, PTP, OTC, HCM tracks and other key processes and areas based on prior experience.
Minimum 7 to 10 years hands-on experience with implementing and supporting Financial, HR, internal corporate systems tracks and Sarbanes Oxley applications, preferably in a high tech environment.
Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Computer Science, Engineering, or Information Technology or related field.
Understanding of complex integrated systems landscape.
Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with credibility at all levels of the organization.
Responsive to customer needs and highly motivated to improve the skills and capabilities of his/her organization.
Customer focused perspective.
A team player outlook with the ability to work well with peers.