Help us solve the world's most challenging cloud computing problems and build a great company along the way!
Cloud Technology Partners™ (www.cloudtp.com) is growing! We are expanding our team and actively recruiting for our growing Cloud delivery practice. Here are a few reasons to consider CTP for your next career move:
* You want to be on the leading edge of a monumental change in IT * You enjoy venturing into new territory and think of yourself as a "builder" * You appreciate the balance of a dynamic and entrepreneurial culture led by an experienced management team * You want to contribute to the success of a growing company * You are committed to the success of clients and your colleagues
At Cloud Technology Partners (CTP), we are the cloud application and infrastructure experts behind some of the world's most advanced cloud computing initiatives. We're not just learning a new way of doing things - we're defining the best way to do them. We are innovative, disciplined, passionate and creative individuals who stay ahead of the technology curve and love what we do. We are building a great company by doing work that matters, delivering best practices, solutions and methodologies to accelerate our clients' cloud transformations.
Although we are headquartered in Boston, our clients are located across the US. We are flexible on location - you may work remotely from any US location, as long as you are able to travel to client locations at least 50%.
About the Technical Business Analyst
Ready for a career move that will test your business acumen, technical knowledge, analysis, implementation, and communication skills? In this unique role, you will be a part of the end-to-end delivery of enterprise client cloud projects, working directly within our team and interfacing with clients.
The work you will do will vary depending on the client, as well as your capabilities and experience. Technical Business Analysts are important contributors to our team, and handle a combination of these responsibilities:
* Managing project work streams and deliverables * Articulating and training teams on high-level technology concepts * Collaborating with team to create deliverables ranging from deep technical documentation to executive level readouts * Travel and work onsite at client locations (50%).
Education and Experience Required
* BS degree in a Business or Technology related field * Demonstrated interest in technology * Prior experience in any of the following: * software implementations * software development * financial analysis, or * technology professional services
* Ability to create technical documentation (including use cases, requirements, test plans, process maps) * Aptitude for solving qualitative and quantitative problems * Ability to deal with ambiguity * Strong research/analytical and problem solving skills, and ability to gather, analyze, and document information clearly and efficiently * Able to comprehend basic to complex business issues, contribute to IT business projects or IT-sponsored technology projects by translating business needs into understandable requirements * Willingness to travel at least 50% to client locations in the US and internationally.
Knowledge and Skills Desired
* Financial modeling and large data analysis is a plus * Sense of humor
* Competitive compensation (mix of fixed base and aggressive incentive plan) and equity * Comprehensive benefit plan offerings to keep you healthy * 401(k) plan so you can plan for the future * Generous paid time off plans so you will have a healthy work life balance * Fitness Club reimbursement to keep you moving * Work remote opportunities to keep your commute nice and easy * Career growth opportunities to keep your career moving in the right direction * Trainings and certifications to keep you an expert in your field
About Cloud Technology Partners
Join an Amazing Team!
Cloud Technology Partners (CTP), a Hewlett Packard Enterprise company, is the premier cloud services and software company for enterprises moving to AWS, Google, Microsoft, and other leading cloud platforms.
We're not learning a new way of doing things - we're defining the best way to do them. Our architects and engineers have been designing, building and implementing IT solutions for enterprise customers across industries for an average of more than 20 years. We focus solely on cloud-based technologies and are the preferred partner for companies seeking to rapidly achieve mission critical business goals through cloud transformation.
We know enterprise cloud. You can too. Come join us!
If you are passionate about teamwork, innovation and working with a group of top talent like yourself, then apply today!
About Hewlett Packard Enterprise
Tomorrow belongs to the fast, and Hewlett Packard Enterprise is in the acceleration business!
To help companies accelerate, we've created a new company, one that defines transformation-and defies "business as usual". In the fast-paced, quick-release environment of the future, you need to be constantly ready for change, be resourceful, and be highly adaptable to the ever-changing business landscape.
HPE is an industry leading technology company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry's most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is not only the company best equipped to build a bridge from where enterprise IT is today, to where it needs to be, but HPE is also an incredible place to build a career. As the only company that brings it all-software, hardware, services, and talented people with the right mindset-we help organizations innovate, stay competitive, and quickly turn ideas into value.
Please note the above statements describe the general nature and level of work only. They are not a complete list of all required responsibilities, duties and skills. Other duties may be added, or this description amended at any time.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
About Hewlett Packard Enterprise
Hewlett Packard Enterprise operates as a technology company.