* Technical Business Analyst/Consultant with diverse and well rounded experience developing end-to-end solutions based on business requirements, in complex application and technical environment. Qualified candidates must be technically savvy with a strong "tool box" of analysis techniques and experiences.
* Assist production support teams with analysis of production inscidents, design changes to fix production defects, coordinate off-cycle releases and CRQs.
* Domain knowledge: Mortgage Sales/Origination
* Technical background (Computer Science/Engineering, Programming background)
* Excellent communication skills (Ability to explain complex concepts using visual aid such as diagrams, charts, PowerPoint etc.)
* Passionate about learning & solving complex problems
* Experience with data mapping and data transformation rules involving both database fields as well as XML data.
* Ability to work and thrive in an environment where matrix reporting relationships are common.
* Excellent Problem Solving skills and an Entrepreneurial Attitude
* Experience creating user interface prototypes and mockups, as well as documenting UI screen behavior.
* Ability to understand, model and document business processes using techniques such as: process flows, activity diagrams, BPMN, etc.
* Experience creating solution documents and detailed functional specifications for business systems using a variety of logic modeling techniques such as: pseudo-code/structured English, decision tables, decision trees, activity diagrams, etc.
* SQL knowledge - ability to read and write queries
* Mortgage Origination/Fulfillment knowledge
* Rules development using iLOg/ODM
* Experience documenting the functional aspects of web services including: inputs, outputs, logic, and validation logic.
* Meeting facilitation and discussion moderation skills.
* Experience with a variety of analysis tools and techniques such as: Context Diagrams, Functional Decomposition, Interface Analysis, Sequence Diagrams, Use Cases, User Stories, TAM Block Diagrams.
* Ability to understand and create logical domain/data models such as business entity diagrams using tools such as class diagrams or E-R diagrams.
Posting Date: 06/27/2019
Location: Addison, TX, 16001 N Dallas Pkwy (TX8044), - United States
Full / Part-time: Full time
Hours Per Week: 40
Shift: 1st shift