Zoom is growing at an explosive pace by every measure - revenues, people, innovation, and customers. Led by Eric S. Yuan, the #1 ranked CEO on Glassdoor, our unique culture makes Zoom an awesome place to work. We are expanding teams across the organization. If you are motivated by delivering happiness, come join us at Zoom!
The Technical AV Project Manager will be responsible for the overall delivery of Professional Service's solution for Zoom Rooms. This includes managing the implementation plans and co-ordinating with AV Project Managers, Design and Implementation Consultants, AV Installers, and Monitoring agents.
* Leads implementation service delivery providing management and oversight of projects and staffing including project assignments, capacity planning and project profitability
* Be responsible for the overall leadership and lead role in managing the implementation projects
* Maintains complete control on project schedule, budget and risk issues
* Sets and manages customer expectations
* Creates and executes project work plans
* Communicates effectively with customers to identify needs
* Continually seeks opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen customer relationships
* Oversee and execute process improvements and the development of policies, procedures, methods, and tools in support of delivery
* Supports pre-sales processes and working with sales and account management professionals to win new business: implementing business, proposal review and refinement, recruiting and staff development
* Maintains reporting on capacity, amount of implementation work, and future outlook in order to advise strategic direction setting
* BS or MS degree in a related field or equivalent experience is preferred
* At least 5 years of experience demonstrating project management experience, preferably in a professional services environment
* Proficient with AV/ProAV deployment for Video, Web and Audio Conferencing
* General knowledge of software, hardware, DSP and controls in conference rooms
* Deployment experience with Cisco, Polycom or similar video infrastructure
Check us out with a free download: zoom.us/download
Zoom Video Communications is an equal opportunity employer and evaluates applicants regardless of an individual's age, race, color, gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status. Our combined differences are what make us Zoom!
Zoom Video Communications is a company operating a video conferencing platform that unifies cloud video conferencing, online meetings, and group messaging.