Req #: 222025
Location: Stafford, VA US
Job Category: Information Technology
Minimum Security Clearance: None
What You'll Get to Do:
We are seeking a Technical Architect for the Marine Corps ERP, Global Combat Support System - Marine Corps (GCSS-MC). GCSS-MC which is a multi-increment program of record for Logistics Chain Management (LCM) that is intended to modernize the entire United States Marine Corps (USMC) logistics systems and management capabilities providing near real-time visibility of retail supply, wholesale supply, equipment maintenance, and repair transactions. GCSS-MC is a Major Automated Information System (MAIS) Acquisition Category (ACAT-I) program that utilizes Oracle R12 E-Business Suite (EBS) and Oracle 10g Commercial Off-The-Shelf (COTS) applications with customization of Reports, Interface, Conversion and Enhancement (RICE) objects. The system includes a customized CAC-enabled authentication architecture with "role based" authorizations, a reporting capability handled by the Oracle Business Intelligence Discoverer; an advanced Planning Suite (APS); and customized workflows in support of 20+ external partners via 40+ interfaces utilizing the Oracle Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) tools with Business to Business (B2B) functionality. GCSS-MC/LCM increment 1 is comprised of five environments serving different purposes: Production (PROD), Production Support System (PSS), Development (DEV), Configuration Management, and Training. The PROD and PSS environments reside within the same hardware system but are logically separated. The DEV and CM environments also share common hardware but are also logically separated. The Training environment is a separate environment that allows for the development, testing, and dissemination of training system updates and training material. Each environment has its own instance of the GCSS-MC/LCM Increment 1 application to support its function. Desired candidate will provide on-site system engineering expertise in defining and maintaining an Oracle EBS Financials application technical infrastructure and architecture. Review and validate current infrastructure architecture, capacity plans, technology components to ensure the production environment supports the program schedule. Selected candidate resolves technical issues, ensures that all components of the technical architecture are properly integrated, coaches the technical team and provides technical support and technical quality control proactively throughout all stages of the project.
More About the Role:
* Provides system engineering/technical architecture leadership and direction
* Provides options for different system architectures to support the software environment
* Presents different architecture options using architecture visualization tools such as Visio, Powerpoint
* Ensures integrity of the plans and tasks associated with platform performance,
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
* Extensive knowledge of computing, storage, network architectures and internal components
* Demonstrated experience preparing application sizing, performance, benchmarking, and upgradeability reviews for both traditional and cloud hosted solutions
* Minimum 7 years' experience implementing and managing Oracle ERP solutions similar in size and scope to the DAI solution
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* 5+ years' experience directing large program teams of technical staff members.
* Experience supporting a USMC/DON IT related program
What We Can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.