TransPerfect Is More Than Just a Job…
Our greatest asset is our people, and nothing is more important to us than ensuring that everyone knows that. Each of our 90+ offices has its own individual identity, and each also has its own unique rewards.
Locations:US-New York, NY (216 45th)
TransPerfect Legal Solutions is currently hiring smart recent college graduates with a strong analytical and technical background and great communication skills to join our team of analysts. The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor's degree in a technology or mathematics major (e.g. computer science, engineering, information technology backgrounds). Candidate should be highly analytical, have a strong problem solving ability, be proficient in written and verbal communication, be motivated, and be eager to grow in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
Please note the available shift: Sunday-Thursday 11pm-7am
* Oversee full life cycle of projects according to client parameters.
* Use LAW PreDiscovery to process data, setup print projects, and build out scan projects.
* Track delivery schedules, ensuring proper quality assurance, and manage changes in work scope.
* Communicate with clients and proactively offer solutions to improve their workflow through the life cycle of a case.
* Perform demonstrations of web hosting software, both online and in person.
* Be available to answer client questions about web hosting software and perform various administrative functions of the application(s) to meet clients' needs.
* Monitor multiple projects and jobs to ensure deadlines are met.
* Ensure smooth transition of work between day and evening shifts.
* Develop and utilize strong analytical skills to research potential solutions and determine appropriate course of action.
* Ensure jobs are completed according to client, and industry standards, and that job specifications and deadlines are adhered to.
* Maintain accurate and current records of all aspects of a project relating to job tracking, specifications, and chain of custody related documents.
* Perform other special projects or duties when required.
* Bachelor's Degree in computer science or mathematics; a strong technical background is helpful.
* Knowledge of MS Office applications required.
* Available to work overtime, including evenings and weekends as needed.
* Available by phone or email when out of the office as needed.
* Ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
* Strong organizational skills.
* Excellent customer service skills.
* Strong written and oral communication skills.
* Positive attitude and ability to develop and implement new ideas to create customized solutions on a client by client basis.
* Ability to convey technical processes and terminology into easy to understand language.
* Knowledge of SQL and/or Visual Basic
* Experience with LAW PreDiscovery or IPRO is a major plus
* Experience with Concordance, Summation, or IConnect is a plus
* 2-3 years experience in litigation technology/vendor side preferred
* Experience administrating Relativity
* Working knowledge of IPRO and LAW
TransPerfect Legal Solutions (TLS) is the industry leader in multilingual legal support services. Since 1992, we have been providing a comprehensive suite of solutions that facilitates every aspect of our clients' legal matters. From court reporting and e-discovery for litigation to virtual data rooms for M&A and bankruptcy cases, TLS is a one-stop-shop for the global legal industry. As a specialized division of TransPerfect Inc., the world's largest privately owned language services provider, we are the only legal support services provider that also offers a full array of translation, interpretation, and other multilingual solutions.
TransPerfect is a language services company offering multilingual translation and interpreting solutions to multinational businesses.