Why is it easier to share content on YouTube and Facebook than it is at work? At Box, we're disrupting - and transforming - how businesses share, manage and access documents, media and other information with Cloud Content Management...and with the Box Platform, we are taking it to a whole new level. Whether someone is building a line of business app, content management software or in need of displaying content beautifully on both web and mobile, we can power the content and data layer of an application. With this in mind, we seek individuals that want to be a part of delivering this transformation.
The Technical Analyst is an entry-level position designed to build your technical consulting experience in the enterprise technology space. We are looking for an individual with a strong technical foundation to provide an amazing implementation experience for our customers. This is not a technical support role - while you will be responsible for supporting senior members of the technical consulting team on large and technically complex deployments, you will also be expected to independently lead technical implementation work streams across our general customer base.
Why the team needs you
We have a dynamic team of consultants and technologists who are dedicated to making our customers successful, but their needs are getting even more sophisticated and technically complex. We look to add more consultative and technical muscle to the Technology Consulting team in order to solve their most complex challenges through the application of thought leadership and technical domain expertise.
Why you need Box
Box is growing fast. Real fast. Every business in the world is attempting to modernize the way that they work. As the leader in cloud content management, we have what it takes to enable enterprises to transform how people work together.
We engage directly with the largest and most complex enterprises in the world. These enterprises look to Box and our technology to transform their business. For these enterprises to be successful, they rely on technologists who can advise them throughout the transformation.
On any day, you could be advising an enterprise on how to design an application for a custom document vault or helping a customer migrate millions of files into Box. The next, you may be advising another on how to best integrate Box into their custom CRM. There is never a lack of technical challenges.
Who you are
You are a technologist at heart. You appreciate the power of technology and how it can be used to solve complex problems. You are a quick learner, you have a passion for technology and want to use that passion to help customers solve their technical implementation needs. You get excited about collaborating across all of Box to drive successful outcomes. You understand that you can never stop learning...a keeping your technical skills sharp requires perpetual development.
Here's the fine print:
* You have some technical internship experience and are ready for your next challenge
* You love working in a dynamic environment where ambiguity is common...and can effectively speak to both technical and non-technical parties
* Familiarity with SaaS and Cloud technologies
* You are comfortable working with one or more of the following: Python, Java, .Net Framework, or Ruby
* You understand application development, RESTful API design concepts, and have done a fair amount of scripting against APIs
Bonus Points for the following:
* You have familiarity with OAuth, SAML, OpenID, Active Directory and/or Single Sign-on standards
* You have developed an application or two
* You have been exposed to or have some DBA and/or ETL experience
* You have some information security experience
* You are familiar with iOS and/or Android mobile platforms
Sound interesting? We look forward to meeting you.
Box is a company that provides an online file sharing and cloud content management service.