Conduent is the world's largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
If you meet the requirements of this position and want to work for a world-class company with a great marketplace reputation, apply today.
Title: Technical Account Manager (SQL Server Management Studio)
* Achieving customer satisfaction by providing timely and accurate resolution to highly complex technical problems and concerns for named account(s). This role serves as a main point of contact for all technical issues, managing the active case-load and coordinating long-term technical projects for assigned accounts.
* Coordinating with Account Manager(s) to ensure all technical aspects of issues for assigned account(s) are fully addressed.
* This postions is able to be located at either Irvine, CA or Amarillo, TX Conduent office locations.
* Serves as a direct point of contact for inbound technical issues and questions from assigned account(s).
* Coordinates with client stakeholders regarding new open-issues status; manages special projects that improve application; ensures efficiency in service to client.
* Coordinates and communicates scope of server configuration, product configuration, and EDI development and historical data loads with assigned accounts.
* Communicates with Conduent Workers' Compensation Technical Service Representatives regarding CRM cases/issues being handled for the assigned accounts.
* Manages change requests and expedites resolutions.
* Coordinates with Conduent Workers' Compensation Product Management and Application Development teams for appropriate product configuration.
* Facilitates development of maps and translation of fields.
* Processes historical bill data conversions.
* Creates detailed documentation of all client specific data related to an implementation.
* Provides the highest level of customer service to customers, whether these are current or prospective clients of the Company, vendors, staff, business partners or visitors.
* Travel, as necessary, for on-site visits with assigned accounts to enhance the customer service levels.
* Assists and cooperates with co-workers, supervisor and management.
* Gathers, analyzes and organizes data from CRM and other sources; prepares and communicates reports to management.
* Participates in and/or leads structured problem solving teams and applies statistical and other problem solving tools.
* Manages confidential client, financial and employee information with discretion and good judgment in accordance with department and Company guidelines.
* Demonstrates a dependable work ethic.
* Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the art practices; participating in professional societies.
* Performs all duties in accordance with established Company goals.
* Eight or more years' experience in the Software industry with expertise with SQL Server 2008 Management Studio/MS SQL Server 2008 Integrations Services for building SQL queries for technical, application support and tracking down application failures.
* Computer software may include any or all of the following: Microsoft Office and Internet Explorer, Microsoft
* Thorough working knowledge of Company products, department policies, procedures and generally accepted Client support practices.
* Demonstrated ability to problem-solve complex technical issues.
* Attention to detail in logging and tracking all reported issues into database.
* Demonstrated ability to resolve issues independently.
* Demonstrated ability to professionally handle difficult customer situations.
* Previous experience as part of a leading edge technical support organization.
* Proven customer service and customer incident management techniques.
* Demonstrated ability to work well within a technical team requiring coordination with other departments including Account Management, programming.
* Effective oral, written and presentation skills and the ability to develop long-term business relationships.
* Demonstrated ability to develop effective working relationships.
* Good organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects and activities with changing priorities simultaneously.
* Competency to utilize Company software and proficiency in Microsoft software applications and a willingness to learn new systems as necessary.
* Valid drivers' license for State of residence and legally required automobile insurance
* Ability to travel and work as needed to meet Company objectives.
* Ability to provide 24/7 on-call responsibility shared with other Technical Services Department staff on a rotating basis.
* Basic accounting skills.
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form.
Conduent is a provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in digital processing, automation and analytics.