10th Magnitude is a technology services firm helping businesses achieve transformation through cloud technologies. We are market leaders in leveraging the power of Microsoft Azure to accelerate innovation speed, operational agility and customer responsiveness for clients around the globe. As one of the top Microsoft Azure partners in the US we specialize in Azure Migration, Cloud-Scale Custom Application Development, Internet of Things, Analytics and DevOps achieved through Azure-Enabled Infrastructure Automation. A member of the Microsoft Azure Partner Advisory Council and a Gold Cloud Platform Microsoft partner, 10th Magnitude is headquartered in Chicago, and its Azure Managed Services operations center is in Tulsa, OK.
10th Magnitude is one of the top Azure consultancies in the country, and our clients are looking for our expertise to help them manage their Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) and Platform as a Service (PaaS) workloads in Azure. The role is customer facing working closely with business and technical influencers, IT Pros, and 10th Magnitude partners. If you are passionate about customer success, problem-solving and learning new technologies, then we want to give you the ability to help grow of our fastest growing practice areas. Azure experience is great but not required, we'll train you in the fundamentals, but a desire for helping clients succeed in the cloud is required.
As a Technical Account Manager, you will be a trusted business adviser to our Azure Managed Services customers. Your responsibilities will include:
* Responsible for the overall growth, quality, and satisfaction of the customer's Managed Services relationship.
* Perform quarterly business reviews with the customer to asses and review their Azure environment for best practices and optimization opportunities.
* Oversees implementation activities to ensure customers are successful onboarded into Managed Services.
* Monitor customer support tickets to ensure timely resolution, identify areas requiring escalation and ability to communicate resolution to the customer.
* Serve as an escalation point for customer's business and technical issues outside of our Operations support team.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
* A minimum of 5 years of experience in an Enterprise support environment with a strong understanding of corporate account support needs and the support industry.
* Previous experience as IT Manager,
Let your dream job find you.
Sign up to start matching with top companies. It’s fast and free.