Technical Account Coordinator & Client Onboarding - Newark, NJ
Star2Star is nationally recognized as the next generation leader offering Unified Communications. Businesses large and small depend on us to deliver innovative and reliable business phone services. Nothing is more important to our business than the experience we provide to our customers and resellers throughout the customer journey - from signing up as a new customer, through to the support we give them to ensure they are getting the full potential of our business phone services.
As our Client Experience Coordinator, you will provide autonomous customer support and onboarding while also facilitating and driving problem resolution. The role will be based in Newark, NJ and in office attendance is a necessity. It will involve working with our sister company Blueface, and their team in Dublin, Ireland, to learn best practices on the product and processes and delivering those to customers in the US. Travel to Dublin, Ireland, may be necessary for training purposes.
* This is a multifaceted role calling upon your patience, attention to detail, problem resolution skills, and your ability to understand our solution offerings to make sure our clients have the very best experience.
* Drive ongoing collaboration and communication with executives, clients, operations, and sales teams to coordinate, prepare, and communicate timelines for account set up and customer escalations issues.
* Effectively oversee progress and manage multiple onboardings and client support issues simultaneously.
* Become an expert on our user-friendly portal to set up customer accounts based on requirements such as their voicemail settings, their phone numbers, their IVRs, etc.
* Perform quality checks to ensure accounts are set up and functioning as per customer requirements and billing is accurately set up in the system.
* Liaise across teams to ensure phones are shipped and services are provided in a timely manner.
* Act as primary point of contact for resolution on customer care queries related to service, billing, minor technical issues, and payments.
* Educate customers about support options, online tools, and self-help or tutorial training resources to mitigate call volume.
* Use your customer-facing insight to recommend improvements on product use, our services, and account management procedures to prevent similar future issues.
* If applicable, recommend pricing/packages that are more tailored to the business you're assisting.
* You excel in a fast paced environment, you are technically curious and thrive on solving new and complex challenges especially when it drives the customer experience. And even more importantly you are about building trust with everyone you work with.
* The ideal candidate for this position is a highly reliable and focused individual with ambition and a proven track record of operating in a customer-centric environment.
* Minimum 2 years of customer onboarding experience in a technical environment.
* Minimum of 2 years of project coordination experience in a technical environment.
* 4+ years of experience in Customer Success, Product Enablement or Account Management (non-quota) demonstrating the ability to work with customer issues with technical and non-technical teams.
* Experience working with a CRM, ticket tracking (Zendesk or Jira), workflow management, or project management solution
* Experience with client negotiations and handling customer issues.
* Great organizational and time management skills.
* Motivated and positive approach to solving customer problems large and small.
* Excellent communication skills with strong interpersonal relationship and partnership skills.
* Detail oriented with an intense focus on accuracy.
* Ability to learn quickly and work autonomously.
* Bachelors Degree is highly desired.
* Prior UCaaS and Number Porting experience is a bonus.
WHAT WE OFFER:
* Extensive Benefit Options (Health, Vision, Dental, Long & Short term Disability) effective after a short waiting period
* Flexible PTO plan & Company Holidays
* Entrepreneurial work environment partnered with high growth career opportunities
Star2Star Communications is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, age, marital status, national origin, sexual orientation, citizenship status, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status. We prohibit discrimination in decisions concerning recruitment, hiring, compensation, benefits, training, termination, promotions, or any other condition of employment or career development.
You must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer. No agencies, Please.