Candidate will be a member of the Raytheon Advanced Product Center Operations Department, assigned to the Repair and Maintenance Team for Raytheon's McKinney Manufacturing Factories on 1st shift as a Tech Support Specialist. The candidate will be responsible for repair, maintenance, and calibration for the assembly equipment and supporting normal PM's and R&M activities. Candidate will be responsible for the execution of documented preventative maintenance and calibration procedures for equipment assigned.
The R&M Team also provides the majority of the manpower for equipment moves and tooling inventories, and candidate must be physically able to perform normal working tasks following prescribed EHS safety guidelines Position requires working directly with factory production personnel and all other engineering teams within Assembly Process Engineering Department. Requires the ability to read and understand equipment manuals and schematics, and ability to troubleshoot equipment problems.
Candidate must have the ability to work independently with little supervisory guidance, as well as within the team structure to provide support across the designated shift. Candidate must be able to work overtime and weekends as needed to support factory activities. Excellent communication skills needed, oral and written, as well as ability to work with computer systems - Internet Explorer, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft Word.
* 6+ years working experience
* Some experience with Microsoft Operating Systems - MS Word, Excel, and Internet Explorer.
* Demonstrated problem solving abilities.
* Demonstrated mechanical and electrical troubleshooting and repair skills.
* Demonstrated ability to work with a team and be a strong individual contributor.
* Ability to pass EHS certifications for Electrostatic Discharge, Electrical Safety, and additional safety training as required.
* Ability to work overtime and weekends as needed.
* U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will require the ability to access US only data systems.
* Clearance required within 1st year AND role requires access to US only data.
* Experience with Resin Transfer Molding injection machines.
* Experience maintaining EVD equipment (Metal Deposition Systems)
* Ultra-High Vacuum systems (cryo pumps, Power Supplies, etc.)
* Experience with repair and maintenance of refrigeration systems used in Production Manufacturing.
* Familiar with ESD Control Program, and able to work in Class 100 to 100K clean room environments.
* High School Diploma, Technical field with 6+ years' experience
This position requires a U.S. person or the ability to obtain an Export Authorization from the appropriate government agency for non-U.S. persons.
139947 Business Unit Profile
Raytheon Space and Airborne Systems (SAS) builds radars and other sensors for aircraft, spacecraft and ships. The business also provides communications and electronic warfare solutions and performs research in areas ranging from linguistics to quantum computing. SAS is headquartered in McKinney, Texas USA. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
Raytheon is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts. Follow us on Twitter.
None / Not Required
Type Of Job
TX - McKinney
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon is a global company that specializes in defense and other government markets.