Tech PM (Enhanced PTO Program)
Req #: 221008
Location: Fairfax, VA US
Job Category: Project and Program Management
Minimum Security Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph
CACI is seeking a passionate Software Compliance Process SME working with multiple development teams to ensure their projects comply with customer software governance and help them navigate through the accreditation and authorization process.
What You'll Get to Do:
As a preferred contractor we support Mission critical software application systems. Diversity of project offerings with many different applications being developed with different types of development work (front-end, middle-tier, back-end, database development, etc.). We have enjoyed serving our customer for over a decade with long-term relationships and project successes. Opportunities for growth in leadership, technical, or customer interfacing roles.
Key Highlights of Project:
* Working in a big data environment with new and open-sourced technologies
* Fast paced; Interaction with many people on a day-to-day basis
* Integral part of the project and deals with cool data.
More About the Role:
* Work with a wide variety of teams who are developing and maintaining solutions on a variety of software technologies and platforms
* Be the primary POC for the customer division with external governance offices
* Be the division's software compliance process subject matter expert for the software compliance process
* Assist teams with the compliance paperwork and navigation the compliance process
* Drive process improvements, efficiencies, and best practices across the division to facilitate and maintain compliance approvals
* Work to improve process for requirements and change management as sponsor organization is transitioning to Agile Framework for application development.
* Work closely with the Division Chief, Branch Chief and cross divisions to prepare briefings for Group Project Review Board (PRB), Requirements Boards, compliance organizations, and ad hoc briefings for the Group Front Office
* Participate in demos & planning sessions for upcoming releases.
* Developed, implemented, and maintain process for capturing analytical performance and user metrics for over fifteen different applications on three disparate networks for presentation to sponsor senior management
* Gather, interpret, coordinate, and review new and change customer requirements for technical applications as member of sponsor's review management board for applications
* Attend planning meetings to represent organization
* Understand mission of user and serve as representative of user requests on behalf of user
* Participate in various Requirements Working Groups
* Field User and Implementation teams questions regarding software development needs
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
* Typically has a University Degree (BA/BS) or equivalent experience
* A minimum 7 years related work experience.
* Strong ability to multitask as this team serves multiple projects and must be able to juggle priorities with ease
* Experience with requirements analysis & security accreditation tasks
* Proven Experience in building and maintaining strong working relationships with users, stakeholders and development teams
* Demonstrated understanding of the software development lifecycle (SDLC)
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Experience with NIST Risk Management Framework revision 4
* Experience with Xacta
* Experience with agile software development
What We Can Offer You:
* Enhanced PTO schedule
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.