Will be responsible for reviewing and verifying completed jobs for conformance to customer purchase order, drawing, process, and specification requirements. Candidate will have to interact with vendors as well with CFW personnel from other departments. A certificate of conformance will be generated to signify parts have met all customer requirements.
* Review and perform certification of conformance for all major OEMs * Maintain sourcing certification. * Operate within standard operating procedures (SOPs) and Job Safety Procedures. * Communicate with other Technical Data Specialist and Managers, and supervisors. * Other duties as assigned.
1. Detail review of Technical Aerospace documentation
2. Clerical and Data Base (Data Entry) duties
3. Filing and putting report together.
4. Review and create certification packaged for Aerospace party.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
* Honeywell Aerospace Quality Experience is a plus. * Aerospace Quality Assurance Experience (AS9100 or ISO9001) * Knowledge of the manufacturing processes & procedures. This is normally acquired through two to five years of manufacturing experience with major aerospace OEMs. * Sourcing certification for at least two Major OEMs (Pratt & Whitney, P&W America, P&W & Canada, P&W LCS, MTU, Snecma and GE directs * Detailed oriented. * Self-motivated. * Must have excellent writing and communication skills. * Basic reading, writing, and communication skills required. This is normally acquired through a high school diploma or equivalent. * Computer literate (MS office).
Let your dream job find you.
Sign up to start matching with top companies. It’s fast and free.