Req ID: 48616
Job Family: Information Technology/Software Development
Sabre is the global leader in innovative technology that leads the travel industry. We are always looking for bright and driven people who have a penchant for technology and want to hone their skills. If you are interested in challenging work, being part of a global team, and solving complex problems through technology, business intelligence and analytics, and Agile practices - then Sabre is right for you! It is our people who develop and deliver powerful solutions that meet the current and future needs for our airline, hotel, and travel agency customers.
The OCPE is a consultant and an engineer of technical solutions focused on OTA shop-to-book performance. OCPE's are responsible for BFM performance maintenance and optimization to maintain a high level of effectiveness and conversion for the agency, and efficiency and productivity for Sabre.
The OCPE pre-engages during negotiations as an internal support to Sales to help identify optimal solutions for Shopping. After the Sabre Shopping Solutions have been implemented, the OCPE assumes responsibility of the OTA Shopping Operations Performance.
In order to ensure the highest possible performance of BFM Shopping, the OCPE leverages an extensive network of technical experts, report and tools. OCPEs oversees the correct management of Service Incidents, JIRAs, and P0/ P1 incidents to drive maximum conversation of the shopped itineraries
* Deliver financial & operational performance
* Bookings Actuals vs. Target
* Opportunities identified, efforts, measurable results.
* Differentiate with Products and Solutions
* Products/ Solutions/Features tuned and its impact on:
* Sum of Bookings generated
* Rate of MIDT share shift
* Sum/ rate of Sabre Cost Savings
* Sum of reduction in polling
* Sum of reduction in Response Time
* Average Itinerary count per response
* Rate of Sell Failures (Bookability)
* Responsible for efficiency and effectiveness of the shop to book process in the agencies in the assigned territory.
* Tracks the OTA operational performance in the Shop-to-Book process vs contractual KPI and general performance standards. Understands and works to affect OTA Shop to Book performance metrics such as: Response Time, Low Fare Efficacy, Diversity / relevance of the itineraries produced and Bookability
* Oversees the correct management of Service Incidents
* Follows through internal development work as defined in JIRAs, representing the OTA and clarifying the requirements or competitive opportunity
* Bridges the reality, requirements and challenges faced by the OTA to the technology product owners and experts, such as: Product Managers, Marketing, System Owners, P0/P1 Incident Engineers, etc.
* Understand, documents and reports internally and externally the customers current state with focus on the Shop-to-Sell process
* Ideates, test, proposes and implement solutions to increase Shopping effectiveness, and cost efficiency
* Constructs, tests, implement and report customized solutions extending off-the-shelf specs of BFM to meet the bookings, share, revenue and loyalty objectives of key agencies
* Creates tools, reports, dashboards and processes to help internal communications and assessment of Operational challenges and opportunities
* Provides input to product owners on customer/marketplace needs for solution roadmap development based on customer interaction and competitive solution analysis.
Sabre is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. Applicants applying for a Sabre position with a disability who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process may contact Sabre's Compliance Office at email@example.com.
Sabre is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals. EEO IS THE LAW
Stay connected with Sabre Careers
Job Segment: Manager, Testing, Business Intelligence, Management, Technology
Apply now "
Sabre is a technology solutions provider to the global travel and tourism industry.