Req ID: 47813
Job Family: Information Technology/Software Development
Sabre is the global leader in innovative technology that leads the travel industry. We are always looking for bright and driven people who have a penchant for technology and want to hone their skills. If you are interested in challenging work, being part of a global team, and solving complex problems through technology, business intelligence and analytics, and Agile practices - then Sabre is right for you! It is our people who develop and deliver powerful solutions that meet the current and future needs for our airline, hotel, and travel agency customers.
The ideal candidate should possess deep and extensive process engineering experience and will be accountable for ensuring that all processes are fit for purpose. A natural leader and decision maker who will partner with other process practitioners, architects, SMEs, developers and stakeholders to define policies to support our business. Additionally, plan, develop, maintain, and implement process and tool changes in support of these policies.
The person stepping into this role will have extensive knowledge in one or more of the following areas specifically using ServiceNow: Event, Monitoring, Release Management, Infrastructure & Operational Automation, CI/CD and DevOPs. He/She must be a self-starter with strong critical, analytical thinking and problem-solving skills. Someone who has the mindset and curiosity to identify business problems and opportunities for continuous improvement and incrementally deliver value and results. Someone who is comfortable dealing with ambiguity, has the ability to breakdown complex problems and is motivated to get the job done.
Develops and owns policy, process and standards by partnering with process owners and stakeholders. Participate in all Scrum activities (daily, backlog refinement, demonstrations, etc.) Reporting metrics for Process Management. Ability to define and measure KPIs using ServiceNow, Excel, PowerPoint and other software as required. Ability to translate requirements from technical to business and vice versa.
* 5+ years of progressively expanding responsibility for leading process design/improvement initiatives; experience determining customer requirements, defining process measures, identifying root cause and measuring project outcomes
* Applied experience in the design and deployment of multiples areas from the following list is a must: Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management, Release Management, Configuration Management, Service Catalog Management, Event Management, Orchestration, Discovery, Infrastructure Automation, Cloud and OpenShift/Microservices architecture
* Ability to communicate and translate complex concepts in simple terms to a diverse audience
* Demonstrated ability to organize workload, multitask, think analytically, solve technical problems, and establish relationships across business and IT team members
* Focused self-starter, self-motivated, self-directed and driven to deliver results and adapt to ever changing demands
* Effective in decision making, managing risks and prioritizing efforts based on greatest ROI
* Familiarity with enterprise architecture concepts and best practices
* Working knowledge of DevOps trends, processes and solutions
* Knowledgeable of Agile processes and use of Rally or similar tool for managing stakeholder requirements and tracking delivery
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
* ITIL Foundation certification v3 or other related certifications
* ServiceNow and SCRUM experience preferred
Sabre is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. Applicants applying for a Sabre position with a disability who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process may contact Sabre's Compliance Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sabre is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals. EEO IS THE LAW
Stay connected with Sabre Careers
Job Segment: Information Technology, Manager, Cloud, IT Architecture, Business Intelligence, Technology, Management
Apply now "
Sabre is a technology company that provides global travel and tourism industry solutions.