The Incode® ERP & Utility Billing solutions empower our clients to do more with fewer resources by making daily financial management tasks easier and more efficient. These products provide market-leading budgeting, financial management, personnel, utility management and billing, and citizen service applications to the small-to-mid-size local government market.
The Implementation Analyst Team Lead position is a blended supervisory and contributor position in the Implementation Department. This position ensures Tyler's client-facing implementation field staff deliver the highest quality service by conveying advanced knowledge regarding Tyler's software solutions, business processes, project roles, etc. and influencing how assigned projects progress and are completed.
* Provide managerial guidance and direction to assigned implementation field staff to ensure they perform at optimal levels of quality and expertise with minimal disruptions due to technical/ product issues.
* Influence the creation of the department's overall processes to improve departmental efficiencies and ensure the highest level of service to clients. This includes 'best practice' templates, process improvements and knowledge transfer materials.
* Provide mentorship/direction to implementation field staff.
* Work closely with implementation field staff, Project Managers, and sometimes clients to troubleshoot and resolve the most complex and critical issues and ensure billable training days are not interrupted.
* Provide non-billable informational sessions by webinar to Implementation Consultants or their clients for complex systems.
* Identify and document the most complex and critical business/technical specifications for client configuration/build requirements and/or other relevant issues.
* May provide support to the sales team as follows: o Respond to complex and critical module- or system-specific questions in proposal documents. o Resolve client follow-up questions during the proposal process for complex and critical issues. o Assist with demonstrations and attend demonstrations to expand knowledge of Tyler products. In some instances may conduct demonstrations to perspective clients.
* May assist the implementation field staff with complex conversion loading if a client does not have an IT staff or an OSDBA contract.
* Provide follow-up assistance to clients on the most complex and critical applications or processes, as necessary.
* Travel to client sites may be required, as needed.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
* Bachelor's degree in business or related field of CIS/CRM (Utility Billing), or comparable work experience.
* Typically a minimum of six years of experience implementing Tyler software (or equivalent experience), preferably in Incode.
* Excellent initiative, interpersonal, collaboration and relationship building and customer service experience involving developing professional, trusting and in-depth relationships with internal and external clients (including software development/IT teams, project managers, management, clients, etc.).
* Advanced knowledge and experience identifying, defining, analyzing and documenting client work processes, data and systems.
* Proven success record of negotiating and influencing clients to meet their need by proposing viable solutions to complex issues.
* Excellent attention to detail involving defining client complex software requirements (technical and non-technical), client processes, etc.
* Excellent organizational skills with a proven track record of prioritizing and executing on multiple priorities successfully.
* Excellent research, analytical and critical thinking skills and experience in the technical environment involving performing proficient data/gap analysis with outstanding problem solving experience anticipating and resolving root issues of new and the most complex problems.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills including conveying, documenting, preparing and presenting new ideas to various audiences (including management) on both technical and non-technical information.
* Knowledge and application of relational database design and data base structures (i.e. fields, tables, views, database objects, etc.) involving data flow, mapping, conversion scripts, etc. helpful.
* Knowledge and experience creating and executing on software test plans and reports helpful.
* Strong Microsoft Office skills (including but not limited to Visio and related tools).
* Knowledge and application of software development tools.
* Proven track record of successfully mentoring less experienced team members.
* Ability to identify and contribute to process improvement initiatives.
* Exceptional presentation & training skills
* Ability to travel as necessary.
* Valid driver's license.
About Tyler Technologies
Tyler Technologies is a company that provides integrated information management solutions and services for the public sector, with a focus on local governments.