TripleLift is seeking an experienced Full-Stack Engineer to join our team full time. We are a fast growing startup in the advertising technology sector, trying to tackle some of the most challenging problems facing the industry. As a full-stack engineer, you will be primarily be responsible for creating enterprise-level applications that our customers and internal users use to interact with our platform.
TripleLift is the technology company that invents, powers and scales ads that earn consumer attention.
Having set the standard for respectful advertising, the company leverages its dynamic templating and computer vision technologies to flawlessly deliver and scale in-feed native ads, branded content experiences and programmatic OTT brand integrations that match the look and feel of the content that is being consumed. TripleLift is reshaping the digital advertising landscape with consumer centric advertising that drives results for advertisers and unlocks new revenue streams for digital media publishers, app developers and television networks.
Headquartered in New York City, TripleLift has offices across North America, Europe and Asia Pacific. For more information about TripleLift, please visit triplelift.com
We employ a wide variety of technologies at TripleLift to accomplish our goals. From our early days, we've always believed in using the right tool for the right job and continue to explore and experiment with new technology options as we grow.
* At least 5 years experience as a full stack engineer.
* At least 1 year experience leading an agile team.
* Strong experience with Java, PHP and MySQL.
* Comfortable with React/Redux.
* Thorough understanding of best practices for building modern web applications.
* Can lead and take ownership on new projects and see them through.
* Strong command of Agile methodologies (SCRUM, Kanban).
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
* Lead an agile team of 5-6 full stack engineers.
* Conduct daily and weekly SCRUM ceremonies with the team.
* Spend 70% of time towards hands-on code contributions.
* Maintain and instill high standards for code quality, application performance, and stability;
* Architect web applications from the ground up, with a focus on speed, extensibility, and scalability;
* Conduct 1:1 mentoring sessions with teammates.
* Work with our other engineering teams to deliver new products and ensure success for our customers both internal and external.
Desired Skills and Attributes
* Strong technical programming skills utilizing a variety of different coding languages and tools;
* Comfortable taking ownership of projects and showcasing key accomplishments;
* Strives for continued learning opportunities to build upon craft;
* Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail;
* Ability to work quickly and independently with minimal oversight;
* Ability to accept feedback and constructive critique positively;
* Extremely strong and demonstrable work ethic;
* Ability to motivate and inspire individual contributors;
* Proven academic and/or professional achievement.
New York, NY
Benefits and Company Perks
* Competitive salary and performance-based bonuses.
* Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision insurance.
* Equity options.
* 401(k) program.
* Ongoing professional development: personal education budget, rotational program and more.
* Amazing company culture: weekly tech talks, industry highlights and pair programming.
* Yoga, massages, snacks and catered meals, team outings.
* Crain's Best Places to Work - three years running! (Crain's - 2015, 2016, 2017)
* Forbes Next Billion Dollar Companies (Forbes - 2018)
* Inc. 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America (Inc. - 2017, 2018)
* Crain's Fast 50, Fastest Growing Companies in New York (Crain's - 2017, 2018)
* Deloitte Technology Fast 500 (Deloitte - 2017, 2018)
* Forbes Most Promising Companies in America (Forbes - 2015)
* AdTech Startup of the Year Winner (New York Times - 2015)
* Startup of the Year Finalist (AdWeek - 2015)
Note: The Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) is a federal labor law of general and nationwide application, including Overtime, Minimum Wages, Child Labor Protections, and the Equal Pay Act. This role is a FLSA exempt role.