Client Services Team Lead ▪ Risk & Performance ▪ Institutional & Wholesale ▪ FIS Global
Enter the dynamic world of FinTech with a position that combines aspects of the financial services, technology, and consulting industries. This multi-dimensional role offers challenges and opportunities beyond most managerial positions, and provides fast upward and outward career mobility with exposure to many facets of our global organization and the institutions of our clients.
* Be responsible for the success of a team
* Familiarize yourself with various financial instruments utilized by banks and the software solutions which drive the entire banking industry.
* Advance your client-facing skills with a range of users, managers, and executives who contribute to our client base.
* Increase your financial risk management and industry best-practices knowledge, while also expanding your technological toolkit.
* Achieve a global perspective of the financial services industry by collaborating with our global network of offices and serving clients from multiple countries, cultures, institutions, and functions.
* Learn from and interact with our industry experts in a cooperative environment while delivering critical solutions to our clients.
* Why work for one bank when you can work for over 600? - develop and grow your skills faster in a multifaceted position.
Functions & Responsibilities
* Oversee a team of 4 to 8 consultants providing support for FIS software
* Take individual ownership of client cases with the ability to collaborate with other team members and seek guidance from senior experts.
* Monitor call queues, call volume and other metrics. Analyzes results and trends. Ensures volume of work produced meets product/service standards and exceeds quality standards.
* Communicate daily and meet face-to-face with high-ranking members of the banking industry.
* Create modeling solutions for our clients using advanced financial risk management and technical knowledge.
* Cooperate with product management, development, and quality assurance teams to anticipate future industry needs.
* Troubleshoot software errors and malfunctions to determine underlying causes and provide suitable solutions to clients.
* Prioritize daily between cases, projects, training, self-development goals, and more in a fast-paced and flexible atmosphere.
Ideal Candidate Profile
* 2+ years' experience in banking, finance, or B2B software companies
* A Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in Finance/Economics/Accounting, MIS/IT/CIS, or Engineering
* Strong interest in management, management experience a plus
* Strong interest in technology and its relationship with the banking industry and risk management.
* Professional communication, interpersonal, organizational, and analytical skills.
* Innovative and energetic personality with entrepreneurial and ambitious spirit.
* Ability to absorb new concepts quickly, think independently, work effectively with others, and demonstrate strong problem-solving ability.
* Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel.
* Prior experience using relational databases (SQL, Oracle, etc.) is a plus.
* Candidates must be authorized to work permanently in the U.S.