Release and Change Management - Coordinate, Manage and Implement all TRS (Traffic Routing System) changes for HTTP, MQ, Web Services by MQ enabling/disabling, JVMs routing. Perform project regression testing in Lower Region as needed with internal teams. Triaging of project Defects and support Infrastructure testing.
Support of the TRS (Traffic Routing System) tool, enhancements and code changes:
* TRS redirects traffic between and across the datacenters thru failovers, flips and swings.
* Log Archival and Auto Sys jobs setup: Archives app log files, used by L3 and the Dev team to triage issues.
* Splunk monitoring to support Business Sustaining projects: Help setup Alerts, Dashboard, performance, and Triage app config issues.
* Work with: App Dev, Architects, PM, TDM, EM, Splunk team, Tech Testing, Release, Change, Prod Support, WAS Admin, DBA, MQ, SA, Infra, etc
* Strong organizational and leadership skills
* Strong diplomacy and influence skills
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills
* Excellent oral, written, and presentation skills, including the ability to work in person, virtually, and in a globally-staffed environment
* Able to influence, lead, and communicate effectively across technology peers, business units
* Adept at handling multiple tasks and adapt to daily changing requirements
* Middleware technologies including IBM Websphere, MQ, Java, J2EE, Linux
* Network Technologies - Load Balancers, Routing Protocols, etc..
* Knowledge of Release and Change Management
* Knowledge of Waterfall and Agile methodologies is a plus
* Knowledge of banking systems is a plus
Posting Date: 06/24/2019
Location: Charlotte, NC, GATEWAY VILLAGE, 800 W TRADE ST, Plano, TX, BUILDING A, 7105 CORPORATE DR, - United States
Full / Part-time: Full time
Hours Per Week: 40
Shift: 1st shift