A career in our Innovation Development practice, within Innovation services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients' tax departments redesign, redefine, and redeploy tax to be a strategic asset across the enterprise. You'll focus on assisting clients incorporate increased automation in the tax reporting process, increase analytic capabilities through data integration, and create solid internal controls that will enable the Tax function to deliver better quality output and contribute more strategically to organisational decision making. Our team helps our clients create a guided path to innovation by developing the right methods that generate insight based ideas, and to select, produce and commercialise the most valuable and viable results. You'll focus on software driven innovation strategy, software technology diligence, operating model design, software product planning and management, and software architecture and cloud strategy.
As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Proactively assist in the management of several clients, while reporting to Managers and above
* Train and lead staff
* Establish effective working relationships directly with clients
* Contribute to the development of your own and team's technical acumen
* Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
* Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
* Continue to develop internal relationships and your PwC brand
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Minimum Years of Experience:
3 year(s) of professional .NET development and SQL development experience.
Preferred Fields of Study:
Management Information Systems, Computer and Information Science
CPA, Admission to the Bar, or one of the following: Enrolled Agent, PhD - Computer Science/Information Science or STEM Equivalent, Professional Certification in Project Management (PMP), Six Sigma Black Belt/Lean Black Belt/Master Black Belt, Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE), Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD), Certified Software Quality Analyst (CSQA), Certified Software Tester (CSTE), UX Certificate - Nielson Norman Group, Certified Analytics Professional (CAP) or equivalent institutional Data Science Program, Certified Secure Software Lifecycle Professional (CSSLP), or Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP).
Demonstrates thorough knowledge and/or a proven record of success in the following areas:
* Utilizing established development tools, guidelines, and conventions to create software solutions using Microsoft technologies such as ASP, .NET, SQL Server, HTML, CSS, Java, and C#;
* Using Entity Framework;
* Demonstrating an understanding of how ORM's work; and,
* Creating technical specifications and performing code reviews
Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success assisting on client engagements or enterprise-wide projects, including the following areas:
* Working in a fast paced and agile environment;
* Mentoring and leading junior developers; and,
* Managing third-party vendors.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
PwC (PricewaterhouseCoopers) is a global provider of auditing, accounting, and assurance services for organizations and individuals.