Warner Music Group
Tableau Server Administrator & Data Analyst.
We are Warner Music Group, home to a broad roster of new stars and legendary artists through a collection of the best-known record labels in the music industry including Asylum, Atlantic, Big Beat, Canvasback, East West, Elektra, Erato, FFRR, Fueled by Ramen, Nonesuch, Parlophone, Reprise, Rhino, Roadrunner, Sire, Spinnin', Warner Records, Warner Classics, and Warner Music Nashville, as well as Warner Chappell Music, one of the world's leading music publishers, with a catalog of more than one million copyrights worldwide.
We currently have a fantastic opportunity to join our innovative and highly sought-after ------ team.
A little bit about our team:
Warner Music Group is seeking Tableau Server Administrator and Data Analyst for our data analytics team, responsible for working with product and business analysts to design and model complex reports that are essential to support rapidly growing and dynamic global business needs.
Here you'll get to:
* Design and deployment of Tableau Server in clustered environment and performing upgrades
* Implementation of Proactive Tableau Environment Health Checks
* Tableau User Group and User Entitlement Administration
* Experience with Tableau application performance monitoring, capacity planning, and tuning for multiple members on multiple projects
* Tableau Administrator Experience including technical support; troubleshooting report design; monitoring system usage.
* Experience with Active Directory Integration/Synchronization with Tableau
* Able to assist Developers and troubleshoot Tableau reports, dashboards, etc.
* Advanced Tableau experience a must.
* Design and maintain BI data sets for internal clients.
* Interface with product teams to gather requirements and deliver complete BI solutions available within Tableau.
* Continually improve-establish ongoing reporting and analysis process.
* Automate and simplify self-service support for internal business clients.
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
* 5-10 years of experience in Business Intelligence in which 5+ years should be on Tableau.
* Must have performed end to end solutions on Tableau for at least 2 projects, multinode deployments.
* Good experience on dashboards design with large data volumes.
* Interface and consult on best practices utilizing Tableau.
* Good exposure of data analysis, modeling and designing.
* Ability to train and mentor team members with latest functions of Tableau.
* Working knowledge of Amazon Web Services (EC2, Redshift, Snowflake) is a plus.
Why join us?
Warner Music Group is all about our people. We are one global company made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business.
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music, every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart from the rest of the industry by embracing a philosophy of innovation that is part of our company's DNA.
Consider a career at WMG and be a part of one of the biggest forces in music today.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the "Apply" link or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for Warner Music Group. We love it here, and think you will too.
We are an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, familial status, military or veteran status, or any other legal recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
We are committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the application or employment process, please send an e-mail to Recruitment@wmg.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Copyright © 2019 Warner Music Inc.
About Warner Music Group
Warner Music Group is a music entertainment company.